Which One?

Chapter #50! And thank you so much for 500 reads!!! Please comment and vote ;)

~Jenny

Reya's POV

"Glad you guys are good, excuse me while I go yell at my ex."

" I- ok.... Good luck... " Brynlee mumbles.

"What's wrong with you!?!?" I yell at Scorpius

"What did I do?!"

"Don't play dumb, why the heck did you kiss Brynlee?! You know she's dating Albus!!!"

" I don't know!!! "

"Yes you do!"

" Cause she's one of the only people who understand me!! You use too but know you only care about your stupid boyfriend!! We were friends Reya!!"

"Why did you kiss her! That didn't answer my question! You don't kiss your friends!"

"I- she.... She reminded me of you."

"Ugh, your impossible!" I turn away from him and walk towards my dormitory. He grabs my shoulder "Reya, wait, I just...."

"Save it Scorpius, I don't care." I wiggle out of his grasp and run up the stairs and collapse on my bed next to Brynlee.

" Hey Rey... What's wrong? How'd it go?"

"He said you reminded him of me!"

" Reya..... It's obvious.... He misses you.... "

"WHAT DO I DO?!"

" I really dunno Reya.... I wish I did... There's really only two options though... One, you get back with Scorpius.... Or two, date my brother and try to be Scorpius' friend... "

"But.... I guess I'll have to be his friend."

" Then tell him that.... Tell him how you feel. If you want him a your friend tell him. If you still want to date him tell him. If you don't ever want to talk to him tell him! Only you can do this Reya... "

"Ugh, okay I'll be back." I trudge down stairs "Scorpius? Can we be friends?"

" Reya.... I don't think I can.... " He whispers.

"What do you want Scorpius?!"

" Reya I love you.... " He says walking towards me.

"Stop it!" I say backing away

" Stop what? "

"Just stop it!"

" I can't stop something that I don't know I'm doing. " He smiles. I've missed that smile.

"I can't!"

" Are you sure Reya? " He says extending his hand to touch my cheek.

I swat his hand away "Stop it!"

" Again.... Can't stop something I don't know that I'm doing. " He smiles moving closer. " Reya, I know you miss me.... And I miss you. "

I put my hand up "Walk away, right NOW."

" Fine... But before I do.... Meet me at the lake at seven... If you come.. I know we still have a chance... If you don't... Then I'll know it's over... " He leans closer and kisses me quickly before walking off.

"BRYNLEE!" I scream and she comes running down the stairs. I sit down on the floor "He said if I meet him at the lake at seven then we will still have a chance but if I don't come then it's over! WHAT DO I DO?!!!"

" Oh god Reya.... What happened?! What did he do!? Are you ok?! " She asks quickly.

"We talked. He kissed me. And NO I AM NOT OKAY!"

" WOAH!! And I thought Albus was bad!! Oh gosh Reya. Are you gonna go?! You have to tell Bay!! " She says.

"I don't know what to do!"

" Well you absolutely have to tell Baylor.... " She whispers.

"But... He'll hate me! What do I tell him if I decide to go?!! "

"Rey.... I'm not gonna lie... He will be upset... But you have to do what makes YOU happy... "

"I don't know what makes me happy."

" You need to figure out by seven... "

"I don't want anyone to get hurt...."

" I know..."

"When should I tell Bay?"

" Soon as possible... "

"Come with me?"

" Of course... " She smiles.

***************************

"H-Hey bay." I say nervously

He looks and me and knows instantly something's wrong "What happened?"

"I...." A tear slips down my cheek and I brush it away before Baylor can see. Brynlee explains for me.

" Scorpius kissed her and is basically making her choose between you and him. " She says moving forward a bit.

" WHAT?!?! REYA!? " He yells.

" HEY! Don't yell at her Baylor! It's not her fault! " Brynlee yells back.

"I don't know what to do!"

" Gosh Reya! " Baylor mumbles kicking the wall.

I sit down on one of the deep blue couches and pull my knees to my chest "What?" I say quietly

He sighs loudly. " Make sure you tell me when you know what to do... " he walks off.

"Bay! Come back!" I run after him and grab his wrist. "Just talk to me, please!" He smacks my arm away, and I hear a crack. White hot pain shoots up my arm and tears stream down my face.

"Oh my god. Reya, I'm so sorry are you okay?" He says wiping a tear off my cheek.

"Get away from me!"

"Reya... I'm so sorry."

"Go away Baylor! I HATE YOU!" I scream at him

"Get out of here Baylor." Brynlee seconds

I turn my back on him and slump down on the couch sobbing from the pain in my wrist, and loosing Baylor.

"Come on Rey, let's get you to the hospital wing."

******

Madam Darlene healed my wrist, and soon it was 7:00.

I walked through the dark ground until I found the black lake. Scorpius was leaning on a large oak tree. As soon as he saw me he opened his arms and I ran into them. "I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, it's not your fault. I should of told you, no more secrets."

I raise my head up off his chest and smile at him "No more secrets."

He pulls me closer "Did you really like it?"

"Oh shut up!" I say laughing and leaning in so our lips touch. When we pull apart he's holding up a beautiful ring with an opal in the middle.

"Scorpius!"

"It's just a promise ring."

"Oh god, thank goodness."

"Am I that bad?"

"No, your perfect."

He slips the ring onto my finger. It turns a beautiful shade of red. "I charmed it, when it's red, I love you."

"I love you too. Always have, Always will."