The Fighters

Reya's POV

I was SO mad. Who did Brynlee think she was! I walk down stairs and plop down on the couch next to Lily. She could instantly tell something was wrong. "What happened?"

"I had a fight with Brynlee." I said bitterly

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Luckily the rest of our friends had left, so the house was much quieter. I got up from the couch and sat next to Scorpius. I rested my head on his shoulder

"what's wrong?" He asked me

"I had a fight with Brynlee."

"Oh, was it about, when you.....?"

"Yep." I replied realizing what he meant.

"Oh."

I shook my head and walked back up stairs, where I saw Albus sitting in his room, starring at the floor. I walk into the room and sit down next to him. "What's wrong?"

He looks at me with tears in his eyes, "We might not ever get back together."

"I'm sorry Albus!" I said hugging him.

He just shakes his head.

I wonder if Scorpius would ever cry over me. Doubt it. I love him, but sometimes I feel like he just doesn't care! I sigh "I'm going to bed." I say gloomily

I walk into Lily's room and lay down on my bed. Why can't everyone just be happy?! Brynlee's crying in the corner, Albus is beside himself. JUST GET BACK TOGETHER! Come on guys kiss and make up! Ugh. I attempt to fall asleep but my mind keeps wandering back to the kiss. It didn't mean anything, right? Yeah, it was just like Sam I mean just a game. I need to stop thinking about this! Ugh I just need to go to bed! We're going back to Hogwarts tomorrow, everything will be fine. And I need to stop kissing boys besides my boyfriend! I finally fall asleep.