True Friends?

Brynlee's POV

I was walking out of my last class for the day. Defense Against The Dark Arts.

I went to the portrait that led to Gryffindor common room.

" Pig Snout. " I say the password as the portrait flys open.

I run to the girls dormitory and lay my books on my bed and see a piece of paper laying on my pillow.

It's a letter.

I read it.

Brynlee,

Wanna know what your ' BFF' and big brother do behind your back? They kiss. They go on dates. They don't care enough to tell you. They want to keep it a secret. They don't care about you like I do, Brynlee. Believe me I want what's best for you. We've had fights before. I'm sorry. I hope you think about who your true friends are...

-A

A????

BFF and Big Brother???

WHAT?!?

Reya...... Sam? No.... They wouldn't tell me if it was Sam.... BAYLOR?!?

Oh..... My..... Gosh.....

They kissed?!? They weren't going to tell me???

Tears stream down my face.

We've had fights before?? I'm sorry?? Who?? A??

********

I was walking outside along the lake when someone lays a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to see....ALICE?!

" A!!! " I yell realizing what the letter said.

" So you got my letter.... " She looks down.

" So.... It's true? Alice why are you telling me this?? " Tears met my red face.

" It's true.... I can prove it.... Just tell me how. " Her eyes spoke the truth. But I needed to hear Baylor say it.

" Kiss him. " I say.

" What? " She stares at me.

" Wanna prove it to me?? Kiss Baylor. I'll watch and if he mentions Reya... Then I'll believe you... " I say.

" Deal... "

************

I was spying on Alice and Baylor now. She was about to kiss him.

" Hey Baylor. " She smiles at him.

"What do you want Alice?!"

She quickly stands up on her tip toes and kisses him.

"What are you doing Alice?!" He yells "You know I'm dating Reya!!!"

" That's all I needed to do. Oh and by the way.... I hope you were right about Brynlee.... I know I wouldn't be so forgiving. " Alive says before walking off.

So it's true.

All color drained from my face. I slide down the wall I was leaning against and stare at the wall in front of me.

" You ok? " Alice asks looking at me.

" Peachy keen. "

" Seriously... You're as pale as a ghost. " She places a hand on my forehead. " You are burning up! "

" Only with rage. " I say without emotion. " Baylor was wrong about me. I'm furious. Thanks for telling me Ali... Now I know who to trust. Maybe... I don't know anymore. "

********

I was in bed staring at the ceiling. I was thinking of what to do to Reya and Baylor. They need to know how I feel. Tomorrow I'm going to be a whole new me.

Starting with attitude, hair, and a few more appearance changes.

Get used to the new me guys. It'll blow you away.