Reya & Baylor

Reya's POV

"How could Sam do this?!" Albus whispers loudly, we were trying not to wake Brynlee.

"I know! But maybe he didn't mean too."

"He didn't even stick around to see if she was okay!"

"Yeah, they used to be so close!" I glance at the clock, it was 12:35. "Oh my gosh! I have to go!"

"Wait, go where?"

I smile "I have a date!"

"With who?"

"Baylor!"

He raises his eyebrows

"I have to go, tell Brynlee to feel better!" I say rushing out the door. I race into the bathroom, hair looks good, make up looks good, perfect.

I run down the hall and out the front doors, I find a bench and try to look as pretty as possible. Baylor walks up about a minute later.

"Wow, Reya you look great!" I had curled my hair and felt much more girly than usual. Rose, had helped me pick out an outfit, a gray long sleeve crop top, and a white skirt with neon flowers that she had loaned me.

"Not so bad yourself." I say taking the hand he was holding out to me. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said smiling

"Come ON Bay! Tell me!"

"Were almost there."

I laugh, he is soooooo cute!

"Okay, close your eyes."

"Okay....."

He puts his hands on my shoulders and guides me forward. I walk without knowing for a minute or two until he says, "We're here! Open your eyes."

When I do I see an adorable little tea shop. We walk in and take a table in the back. He pulls out my chair for me and sits down across from me.

"So what did Brynlee say when I asked you out?" He asks in his American accent

"Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell her! I was so wrapped up in getting ready and then she fell off her broom! Did Sam ever even go see her?"

"I don't know." He shakes his head "He's been so weird lately, he never talk to us."

"I know, I remember when all of you were so close."

"The good ole days." He said smiling

That smile!!!!

"So what are you going to do after you graduate?" I ask him

"I plan on becoming an auror."

"Wow, I haven't thought about what I'm going to do yet...."

"Well you have a few years."

I purse my lips and stare out the window.

"I'm sorry Reya I just-"

"It's okay." I say interrupting him "I just forget that your almost 2 years older than me and I really like you, I don't want our age to change that."

"I'm sorry Reya, I really like you too. I just wasn't thinking."

"It's alright Bay, but just don't tell Brynlee yet, okay?" I say taking a sip of my warm tea, that had arrived just moments ago.

"Why?"

"Just, just please, not yet."

"Okay."

We talk for a while longer, then decide to walk to honey dukes. We cross the road to the sweet shop and enter the shop. It's filled with kids from Hogwarts, though I don't see anyone I know. We browse around and soon it's getting dark.

"Should we head back to the castle?"

"Sounds good."

We continue up the road and into the castle. Baylor walks me up to the portrait hole.

"See you tomorrow Reya." He says and leans, I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck, as our lips touch I swear I feel sparks!!! He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. We continue kissing until someone says "Reya?"

I turn around, ugh Alice. "What?"

" Ooooohhhh!! Your best friends brother?? How does Brynlee feel about this? " She smirks.

I give her a dirty look "Haven't told her yet."

" Oh! Even better! " She walks over to Baylor and wraps her arms around his neck. " Did you ever think about how your baby sister would feel about this? She would hate your guts Baylor.... Hate you both... Is that really what you want? "

He steps back, letting her arms fall away from his neck. "As if you know her, she wouldn't hate us! She would understand!" He says angrily.

" Oh poor boy... Doesn't even know his baby sister... At all. She would hate you both with all of her heart. Very passionate with her feelings that one. " She takes a deep breath and shakes her head. " You probably don't even know her favorite color do you? "

"Blue. Your a horrible person, you know that?!" He yells.

" Wrong. It's pink. I'm no different from you Baylor... " She laughs. " I've done her wrong. And now... So have you. You probably know nothing about her anymore Bay. I was her friend... At one point.... I know more about her than you Baylor. Admit it. "

"Im a guy! So what if I don't know her favorite color! What does that matter? I'm her brother and I will always be there for her!" He yells at Alice. He looks over to me "Come on Reya, let's go."

I take his hand wondering, was what Alice said true? Would Brynlee hate me?