⭐️Chapter 6.What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good Clean Wrist

Chapter 6: What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good Clean Wrist

~

Narine's P.O.V

"Vic where were you?" questioned Mike. 

Vic was trying to catch his breath. "I-I was chasing after Jessica. She left all of a sudden."

"Where did she go?"
"I don't know."
"She was late for her curfew," I replied, looking at my phone screen. "I'm actually really worried about her right now. Her dad gets really violent..."

"Violent?" Vic asked worried. The guys seemed to have confused faces. I saw Julia and Iqra staring at me mouthing,"No don't tell them!"

Oh shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Oh uh nothing. I think I should really go..I'm gonna go check on her at her apartment." I replied back nervously.

"Oh, do you want me to drop you there?" Tony asked. I nodded, "Okay."

"Wait wait Narine!" Vic called out my name.
"Yeah..?"
"Can you please give me Jessica's number? I really need to talk to her.."
"Okay, sure."
I gave Vic Jessica's number and I grabbed my stuff quickly,waving bye to everyone and walking out with Tony. I decided to text Jessica to see if everything was okay.

Me: Hey Jessica are you okay?
Me: Hellooo?
Me: Are you ok?

She wasn't answering at all. I wonder what her dad did...
Tony noticed me all worried while we were walking.
"Hey, what's wrong? Don't worry over Jessica too much. I'm sure she's fine."
"I can't! God knows what her father did! Oh God Oh God. I can't even imagin-"
He grabbed my waist and clashed his lips onto mines.

What. Just. Happened.
Did he just kiss me?
His lips were so soft and gentle.. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a life line, something inside me changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then pulled away and I saw his face go red. I felt my cheeks burn as well, I was biting on my lip nervously. His eyes were dark and sparkling with a nervous excitement.
I was completely stunned and I felt a warm,rosy blush spread across my cheeks. Tony's facial expression dropped and he slightly frowned.

'"S-sorry." He said shyly.
"It's okay."
"So, I'll see you tomorrow? Wait I'll give you my number."

We exchanged numbers and he pulled me in a tight hug, leaving me in front of Jessica's apartment building. I watched him walk away and wave goodbye,he didn't stop smiling the whole time. I didn't either. I still can't believe he kissed me.

Okay, okay. Serious face. I gotta see what's up with Jessica.
I checked my phone to see if she replied to my messages.
Still no reply.

I walked to the side of her apartment building finding ladders. It was in case of a emergency, for the tenants to escape, but I always used it to climb into Jessica's room.

I got on the ladder and climbed up to the 3rd floor, where the window leading straight into Jessica's bedroom was. It was always unlocked, so I let myself in. Her bedroom light was on, yet it was so quiet. As I walked inside, I heard quiet sobs.