⭐️Chapter 20.Mistletoe

Chapter 20.Mistletoe

~

Jaime's P.O.V

I haven't talked or seen Iqra in three days.
I screwed up real fucking bad.
WHY AM I SO STUPID?!

Today was my parents' Christmas Eve dinner party and I invited everyone to come in fancy clothes, I wouldn't want to be alone with middle-aged adults for hours.

I tried contacting Iqra so many times.
Text, call, email, everything.

I just don't know what to do.
I checked the time, 6:30. I fastened my tie and put my suit on. Everyone's going to be here in about a half hour. I really hope Iqra shows up.

I really really need to apologize.
I knew she wouldn't feel the same, I'm just a stupid friend to her. Maybe she even hates me now.
And I was then crushed.

I really did enjoy that kiss, though.

Jessica's P.O.V

I'm wearing a goddamn dress.
A dress. I stood in front of my mirror.
I wore a black dress with a coat-like collar and a belt around my waist. It reached right above my knees and long sleeves wrapped around my wrists.

I poked my stomach. Ugh,fat.
I poked my face. Ugh, ugly.

"I'm pregnant." Vic said as he wraps his arm around me.
I raised my eyebrows. "Since when?" I chuckled.
"Oh, I thought we were saying false stuff." He replied.
"Wait, I said that stuff out loud?" I asked.
He nodded. "You tend to think out loud. If anything, you're gorgeous." He smiled and kissed the side of my forehead.
"Thank you but I can't say the same thing about you." I replied.

"What why? I'm fucking gorgeous." He scoffed.
"Uh, Vic. Conceited much?" I giggled.
"It's true." He winked.
"Vic, you're not wearing any pants!" I blurted out and began dying of laughter.

His eyes grew open and be began to observe himself. Vic wore a white dress shirt, and a black tie. His shirt covered most of his black boxers, his hair was flowing in waves right above his shoulders. He smirked and posed,winking he replied, "Like my boxers?"

"Ew,no idiot." I pushed him out my room. "Go put on some pants."
"Idiot?" He pouted, faking hurt.
"Yep, you are. But you're my idiot and I love you." I smiled. Vic grinned and scurried off to his room.

**
In one hand I held mascara and another held a straightiner. Well, I know I never really wore makeup and my hair was naturally wavy,eh. Let's experiment, hm?
**

It's safe to say I shockingly didn't burn my hair off, which I actually expected. I put mascara and outlined my eyes with eyeliner. Wow, I looked decent.

Maybe Narine was right. Makeup is useful.

I heard the doorbell ring downstairs then Mike yelled, "AYE! I THINK JULIA'S HERE! I'll go get it!" I slipped on my black hightop converses and ran downstairs excited to see how fabulous Julia's going to look.

As Mike opened the door, Julia was soon revealed and cheerful.
"Hey guys!" She quickly slipped her phone away.

I stood there stunned. She looked amazing.

Julia wore a deep blue dress half the distance from the knees with a see throughish skirt that is longer than her knees from the back with a thin black belt around the waist. The dress had a black lace neckline and a silver heart charm bracelet was wrapped around her wrist, and a matching necklace on her neck. Her hair was in curls and left down, with half pulled back and tied with a bow. Her face was pale with a bit of mascara, eyeliner plus a light peach pink lipstick (which really made her green eyes pop out) and she wore black heels.