⭐️Chapter 32.Rory Zales

Chapter 32.Rory Zales

(Holly and Rory on the side >>)

**

Julia's P.O.V

The last period bell rang, finally! I rushed out of my last class and to my locker, stuffing my textbooks inside, I slammed it shut locking it. Thankfully there was no homework today. I just want to get home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

But, I'll probably not get any thanks to something our generation has called, the internet.

I dashed through the halls, trying to get out as soon as possible. As soon as I was nearly next to the main entrance to exit, I crashed into someone and their papers flew everywhere.

"Shit, I'm sor-" I began to say, I until I realized who I had bumped into.

He looked up and I recognized that bright ginger hair. Ugh, Rory Zales. He had earbuds on, and pulled out the right side. "Oh god." He muttered.

"Oh, it's you." I narrowed my eyes. I turned to leave but was stopped when he said, "Wait, let me explain about Holly." Hesitating I turned back to him knowing that any information would be useful. He leaned down to pick up his papers and deciding to be nice, I helped him. After standing back up he sighed."Look, first of all. I want to apologize for being,uh, rude back there at lunch."

I stared at him wide-eyed. Was he being serious?

"I'm serious." He raised his eyebrow. "It's just that, I can get a bit overboard when it comes to Holly."

My eyes danced to every corner, as I looked around. The whole hallway was already empty and everyone was gone.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"Can I offer you some coffee?" He questioned.

I raised both my eyebrows. "Uh. Well,um, sure." Why not?

His expression showed relief and he smiled. "Alright, follow me." I followed Rory out of the school and straight into his black '67 Chevy Impala.

What, I have small obsession with cars.

**

It's a bit awkward sitting in a car with a complete stranger. Especially when that stranger is one of your instant enemies, despite the fact you know nothing about them. I crossed my arms and remained silent the whole ride. I don't know anything about Rory Zales. He could be a serial killer for all I know. My eyes bulged at that thought.

"If your a serial killer or rapist and I dont make it out alive, my ghost will hunt you down. I swear it will look like a natural occurance when in a few days the inside of your stomach will be bleeding from tiger whiskers, yet your death will be slow. Two to three months of pain from your never healing stomach wounds," I snarled.

He crinkled his forehead, while his vision was on the road. "You're funny, Julie." He chuckled.

"It's Julia." I snapped.

"Oh, right. I apologize." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as he parked right in front of Starbucks. As he exited his seat, he ran around and opened the door for me.

"Oh, what a gentleman!" I sarcastically gasped and scoffed. "I have my own hands."

"Geez, I was just trying to be nice." He replied.

As I stepped out I said, "No thanks, Ryder. Don't even try."

"It's Rory." He rolled his eyes as we entered Starbucks and sat down at a table.