⭐️Chapter 43.The First Punch

**Author's Note in the beginning 'cause this is hella important**

Well, I have already planned the sequel title, which is going to be "Wonderless" and is going to feature a timeskip to a certain age, (which I won't reveal ahem). Hell Above is going to probably end by 50ish or a bit ahead in the 50's, basically.

Ok, here goes the chapter. Sorry for keeping you waiting c:

Chapter 43.The First Punch

~

Jessica's P.O.V

Friday night, spending it with Vic. We were hanging out in his room. Both of us, were watching Stuck In Love {Hey, it sounds cliché but it has a pretty genius storyline,}and well, just spending quality time together. The room was dark and the screen flashed in my eyes, constantly. I laid snuggled up against him. He wrapped his arms around me and I could smell his sweet scent. I put my hand on his chest and could feel the way his heart beat against his rib cage. His arms were warm and safe around me. I could stay like this forever, with his slow breaths against my cheek and his hands running through my hair.

"Psst," Vic whispered.

"Hmm?" I asked, absentmindedly, focusing more on the movie.

He cleared his throat. "Rusty and Kate end up breaking up due to her constant drug addiction, Sam accepts the fact that Lou wants to have a committed true relationship and promises not to hurt her and they end up dating shockingly, while Bill and Erica remarry in the end by the next thanksgiving. Sam finds out her mother didn't mean to abandon her and the true reason behind, ending her strong hatred towards her. Then, BAM happy ending and Rusty and Sam have their mother back. THE END." Vic said, quickly in under a minute, and then tried catching a breath.

I groaned, narrowing my eyes, shutting off the TV and turning on the light. Then, I slouched on his bed. "Thanks for spoiling," I sarcastically replied.

He sighed, "Watched the movie a bunch of times." He slouched besides me, wrapping his arm around me and snuggling against my neck. I flinched away crossing my arms.

"Pfft. Well then." He pouted. "I only did that because, I was getting bored and I craved to do this-" Vic paused and clashed his plump lips onto mine, moving it warmly against my own. Even if I kissed Vic over a million times, I still wouldn't get used to it. I always feel the same convulsive current speed through me as it did the first time we kissed. And let me tell you, it was a heck of a feeling, fucking magic.

My hands were tangled in his hair and this kiss was rough and demanding, while at the same time being soft, sensual, intimate, and even a little apologetic. It felt like there was nothing else in the world, everything else faded out of view. Vic licked at my lips, begging for entrance. His tongue darts in my mouth as soon as I open and then we move in an persistent speed. He wanted more, he slowly pulled me closer to him and our tongues intwined together, he tasted like passion.

I glance to my right at him, and then he rolls on top of me, gently nibbling on my collarbones. I quietly moan and he looks down at me, smirking. I grasped my arms around his neck as he pressed his lips onto my neck, softly sucking. It sent a chill up my spine, leaving goosebumps. Then he bit my lip, ever so tenderly and there, I felt pressure.

I planted kisses trailing from his neck to his jawline, passionately sucking as his hand inched towards my body. His hand crept up my shirt, his fingertips brushed slowly upon me causing me to shiver. He began to reach for my breasts and I whined when he lifted my shirt over my head, hungrily cupping one of them in his hand. A quiet moan escapes my lips and I watch as his face flushed a bit.