⭐️Chapter 14.Never Meant To Be Your Pain

Chapter 14.Never Meant To Be Your Pain

~

What. Wait a second...

I'm not dead?

I opened my eyes. I'm alive!

Then who...?

I looked down to see a lifeless body as a pool of blood surrounded.

I observed the body, fears in my veins.

I gasped as I realized who it was.

Vic.

VIC?!

"Holy. Holy fucking shit." I dropped to the ground.

"Adam you monster! You are a fucking psycho!" I yelled. "Guys,call 911!" I looked up at Adam, his face was stunned.

"I didn't mean to.." He whimpered.

"Holy fucking shit,Vic!" Jaime screamed. Mike's face burst into anger, "Piece of shit! Look what you did to my brother!" he began beating Adam by throwing punches. Jaime joined in kicking and he grabbed my frying pan hitting Adam's..parts.

I sat there, crying my eyes out, while Vic laid unconsious in my arms.

He jumped in front of me.

He took the bullet for me.

This is all my fault. Oh God. This can't be possibly happening. I began shaking him.

It should have been me. Not Vic. Why the fuck did he do that?

"Vic! Vic! Vic please..please wake up! Please! Please..."

No response.

My hand fell to his bullet wound, the area throbbing. It's like I was stabbed with a knife in my heart. Vic didn't deserve this shit.

I sunk my head into his chest,crying my eyes out.

Never meant to be your pain, what have I become?

"My roof! You dweebs! My daddy's gonna kill me!" Mila squealed.

YOU KNOW WHAT. THAT'S IT.

I carefully placed Vic on the ground and walked up to Mila, slapping her across the face.

"Fucking bitch! Do you have no shame?! My boyfriend is lying there on the cold hard ground dying and all you care about is a roof? I ought to-"

"Jessica! Ambulance is here!" Iqra said. Well, thank god that was fast..good thing it came before I would've killed Mila.

Iqra and I ran out, gesturing the paramedics to come inside. I already saw Tony carrying Narine into the ambulance and the paramedics barged in the garage, carrying Vic. Vic was placed alongside Narine. I watched as a police car suddenly came, parking behind the ambulance. They came in and grabbed Adam,Lina,Mila, Jason and Elvis stuffing all of them in one police car.

Mila's last words were, "I didn't do anything! It was those skanks! MY DADDY KNOWS PEOPLE, BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED!-"

"Miss, you have the right to remain silent." the police officer, apparently named Bob (as I read his nametag next to his golden badge), said.

I watched the police cars drive away, as the Ambulance settled down driving behind. Only two people were allowed to ride in the ambulance along with Vic and Narine, so Mike and Tony went. Tony being Narine's boyfriend and Mike being Vic's brother.