⭐️Chapter 3.First Impressions

TONY'S P.O.V.

     She looked really pretty. She had long brown hair passing her shoulders and beautiful blue-green eyes.I smiled and sat next to her. She had fair skin and a delicate, wiry frame. She looked like some kind of model in some magazine ad. Her dark hair fell over one shoulder, and a small smile began to play on the corner of her lips as she saw something below her. She laughed then, like the sound of pulling heaven down. Perfect, I thought, in every way. She was beautiful.

VIC'S P.O.V

   I caught her staring at me. She was at a table with three other girls, the table Tony told us to sit at. I sat down next to a really beautiful girl. She was the kind of beauty that made me want to fall to my knees and pray to her, break off a piece of my heart and give it to her, die a brutally vicious death to save her, go through any amount of agony just to have her look at me. I didn't even know her name. But I would go as far as killing myself to figure it out. She was so silent, so quiet, and so mysterious. I was filled with curiousity. Her eyes flicked back, staring into mine and I swear I felt a connection instantly as our eyes locked. Even her eyes were mesmerizing. She had the kind of eyes that you can look into and feel like you are getting lost. The kind you can relate to that are truly windows to the soul. That's how I felt when I looked into her eyes. Her eyes glistened like stars, the deep, brown colouring seemed alluring. She shyly smiled back and replied, "Sublime is pretty good too."

Great music taste too. Well fuck, I'm impressed, oh my. She's rare.