⭐️Chapter 42.Coffeeshop Valentine

Chapter 42.Coffeeshop Valentine

~GIF above is Rory laughing pfft.

Julia's P.O.V

It was about ten at night, pretty late. I was way past curfew, but my father will be home by 12, so it's all good. I walked into Starbucks placing my bag down at a table and went up to order. It took a good long minute before a lady took my order. After ordering, I sat down and waited. There weren't many people. Just me and a guy, who walked in a few moments ago. His back was to me so I have no idea who he is, and I could care less. What I was actually focused on, was if the plan created between Vic, Iqra, Narine and I was successful or not. We divised a plan to get them back together, and that involved, Vic,beer, and a cliff. I'm surprised Jessica hasn't even texted or called me yet.

"Miss? Your drink is ready." Wow, that was fast. It didn't take long for my coffee to be made. I stood up and went to grab it. As I turned, I accidentally slammed into the guy, spilling my drink on him. Fuck, I didn't even hear the dude stand up besides me. If I did, I may have still had some dignity preserved.

I began to apologize, "I'm so sorry! Oh my god!" I felt terrible.

The guy began to laugh it off and replied, "I'm just glad it wasn't a hot drink." I looked up and realized who it was. That bright ginger hair and those blue eyes weren't hard to miss, they were easy to recognize. Rory Zales. Shit, I just spilled my drink on Rory freaking Zales. I felt my face get all hot and was sure my cheeks were pink. Goddamn it. I looked away, not wanting him to see.

Rory reached and put his hand on my chin. "You're cute when you blush, you know that?"

Damn it, that only made me blush harder. I remained silent staring at him.

"Isn't it such a coincidence, that we always bump into each other like this?" He chuckled, looking at me, and taking off his coffee-stained jacket. I quietly nod, and awkwardly force a laugh.

Rory rubbed the back of his neck, "So, well, um. You wanna come back and chat at my table?" He questioned, looking in a direction left.

"Sure." I blindly agreed, and grabbed my bag following him towards his table.

**

We spent the past hour, chatting about absurd things,even debating at some points.

He was like no boy I had ever seen. His warm eyes were like smooth raindrops of blue and green swirling together. He gave me the most heart melting smile. His clothes were pretty plain, contrasting deeply with his face. He wore a regular sweater with regular cuffed jeans and a plaid jacket.

Wait a second.

This is Rory Zales.

The brother of Holliana Zales.

WAIT HOLLY.

FUCK. WHAT AM I DOING?! Rory, himself made a deal with me to keep Holly away from Vic. But, he didn't even keep it. I'm pretty sure he would obviously know about it, being Holly's stepbrother, that is. I remembered the last time we met.

.

.

.

"Wait, before I go. I have two things."

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"One favor. Please, keep Holly away from Vic." I muttered.

"Deal. Next thing?"

I smiled, "How come you're not in any of my classes?"

"I'm in tenth grade." He replied.