Chapter 1

(Your POV)

I set my stuff down on the table and started getting ready for class. Then I saw him sit down in front of me. He dyed his hair recently. It was dyed a dark green color. I like it. It suits him. By now class has started. I was assigned to 'Powers 101'. This class is supposed to 'unlock' our powers. I still haven't found out what mine is.

"Alright, today we are going to try telekinesis. I will come to each of you and you will have 1 minute to make something move. Now, everyone stand up." Professor Sebastian said.

Everyone did as told and stood up. He went to each student and everyone failed so far. He got to the boy in front of me and he failed also. He stood there for a few extra seconds though. I wonder why. Then he came to me. He set down a glass of water and started the timer. I cleared my mind and I focused on the glass. I took a deep breath as I saw the glass slowly levitate. It became eye level and then I grabbed it and took a sip of the water.

"Well done (Y/N). We've just discovered your power! Telekinesis!" He said excitedly. Then everyone started applauding me. I smiled slightly then I saw him staring at me. Which made me blush slightly. Then something was put in my hand. I looked at the professor and he nodded. I looked down and I saw that it was a piece of paper. I opened it and it said,

Hello darling,

I'm going to keep myself anonymous for now but soon you'll know who I am. I've kept an eye on you for a while and I just want to say that I really like you. I love your personality but I want to get the real you.

See you soon

"What's that?" Someone asked. I looked up and it was him. "It's, ah, love note?" I said with question. "Oh. Well, I'm Antisepticeye." He said holding out his hand. I shook his hand slightly. "Can I call you Anti?" I asked. He nodded. "Do you know who that was by?" He asked pointing to the paper still in my hand. "Um, no. They said they didn't want me to know who they were yet."

"Well that's dumb. But I understand why though. He, or she, might not to reveal themselves until the time is right." He said. I looked at him and he smiled. I realized that his eyes are two different colors. His right one is blue and his left one is green. Again, it suits him. Then the bell rang. Time for lunch. But before I walk out of the classroom I saw Anti still staring at me! I bet he's the one who wrote these notes! And if he is then this is going to be the best day of my life!

I can eat in three places, the cafeteria, the courtyard, or the roof. I usually eat on the roof but today I'm going to eat in the courtyard. We have a giant cherry blossom tree there. I have an entire album on my phone filled with different pictures of the tree. I grabbed my packed lunch from my locker and walked outside. I opened the door and I looked at the tree then I sat down at the base of it. I took my phone out and opened the camera. I pointed it up and I got a beautiful picture. "I thought I might find you out here." I looked up and I saw Anti walking towards me. I smiled and he sat down next to me. I pulled out a water bottle from my bag and I took a sip. "I saw you take a picture of the tree. Can I see it?" He asked. I opened my phone and went to the photo gallery. I tapped on the picture and I showed him. "Wow, that's beautiful."

"Oh! I asked around and apparently the guy who wrote the note, his first name starts with an 'A'." He said then handed me another note. "Also someone gave me this." I opened it and it said,

Hey baby,

I heard that your new power is telekinesis. I'm very proud of you. I just wanted to give you a hint on my name. My name is long but it's shortened into four letters that starts with an 'A'.

Until next time
-A

I knew it! It is him! "So?" He said. "You're right. Shortened into four letters that start with an 'A'," I repeated the line. "The only two people I can thing of right now is you and that douche bag, Andrew or, as he calls himself, Andy." Andrew seems like a nice guy but he's not. I dated him for a week and all he wanted to do was get in my pants.

I looked over and I saw Anti staring at me. "Anti, did you write these notes to me?" I asked hoping that it was him. "Maybe. You figured it out faster than I thought." I realized he got closer. He lifted my chin then leaned in more closer. Our noses almost touched. Then I closed the gap and our lips connected. He backed away and smiled. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"