Chapter 13

Your POV

My mind started racing. No no no no....this can't be happening! I thought. The tears became more rapid as time went on. I put my hand back into his wound and just felt the blood soak into my hand. Knowing that I let him die. I looked back at him and he looked so peaceful. It reminded me of how he sleeps. So clueless of what his fate had come to. This only made me cry even more. I want him back. Please! Come back to me! I mentally yelled. Just then I felt something warm on my hand that was over the wound. I looked and I couldn't believe what I saw. After the warm sensation went away, I moved my hand and I saw that the wound was completely gone. I heard a sudden gasp for air and I saw Anti panting as his life depended on it. I smiled as big as I could and I hugged him. At this time the tears were back but they tears of joy. "What happened?" He asked smiling weakly as if he didn't just die. "You seriously don't remember." I said wiping away the tears. "I actually do remember. But I do know for a fact that I'm supposed to be dead." He laughed a little. "That's not funny!" I said through the tears. "I know. I'm sorry." I smiled and I thought of the answer because I don't know how either. "I think I brought you back to life." I said.

He finally sat up and he engulfed me in a hug. "I actually don't care. I'm just glad that I still have you." He whispered in my ear. "Me too." I said. I burrowed my head into his neck and I took in the smell of the cologne he used. I can't believe that the smell is still there. I was really amazed. The smell was very soothing to me, it made me really tired.

Anti's POV

After awhile of hugging, I realized that (Y/N) had fallen asleep in my arms. I got up and I started to carry her back home. The walk was long but I guess it was kinda my fault for dragging her out here. So after about 17 minutes or so I finally reached her house. I knocked on the door and I heard Chica start to bark. Dark opened the door and saw that I was carrying (Y/N). "She fell asleep on me." I said smiling. Dark took her from my arms and into his own. "Okay. Well thank you for bringing her home safely." He said. Safely is not word I would use in this situation. I thought. "What do you mean by that?" Dark asked. Shit I forgot that he reads minds. "Oh. Um, I'll explain tomorrow." I said scratching the back of my head. "Okay. Anyway. You should go home and get some rest." He said then I nodded. He shut the door and I turned around and started walking back to my house.

I put my hands in my pockets and when I did I felt something. I grabbed it and pulled it out and it was the ring. I sighed and put it back in my pocket. "Maybe next time." I said to myself. I continued to walk and when I arrived at my house I tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked. I knocked on the door and Jack opened the door. "Hey! Where have you been?" He asked. "I've been with (Y/N)." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Not at 10 o' clock at night, honey! Get yo' ass in this house." He said sassily. He moved out of the way and let me in. I stepped in and he shut the door. I went up to my room and I laid down on my bed. I covered my eyes with my arm and I sighed. I can't believe all of that happened. All because I wanted to ask one question. I guess this was the universe telling me that I should wait. *sigh* If only.....

My thoughts were cut off by Jack opening the door. "Hey. If you want anything to eat there's pizza in the fridge from earlier." He said smiling. "M'kay." I said with my eyes still covered. "You okay?" He asked. "Not really." I said uncovering my eyes. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked. "Well," I sat up and I sighed. He sat down next to me. "Well, if it wasn't for (Y/N), I wouldn't be here right now." I said. Jack gave me a questioning look. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I was shot and killed today. And, I know this might sound crazy but, if (Y/N) wasn't there to bring me back, I would still be dead." I explained. He expression changed to shocked. "What? Dead? Bring you back? Anti what are you saying." He said turning more to me. "Jack. I technically should be dead." I said. Jack looked down. "Wow. I almost don't believe you but do to the fact that I can actually see reviving powers being real, I don't know what to say." He said still looking down. "Don't say anything. Just be glad that I'm still here." I hugged him tightly. To be honest, I don't what life would be like if I didn't have a brother like Jack. "Okay. You need some sleep." Jack said pulling away. I nodded and laid back down. Jack turned off the light and said "Goodnight". I said it back and he shut the door. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was already fast asleep.