Chapter 6

*2 Days Later*
(Sunday 7:18)

I gasped and I sat up quickly. I was out of breathe for some reason. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was really early. I looked over and I saw (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. I let out a sigh and I laid back down. I was about to fall back asleep but then I felt (Y/N) move my arm and she moved closer. She laid her head on my chest and she was fast asleep and so was I.

*Morning*

I woke up to (Y/N) moving around. I leaned my head up a little and she was shifting around quite a lot. I moved my arm and I tapped her a little and she shot up gasping. I sat up concerned. I placed my hand on her back and she flinched. When she realized that it was only me, she calmed down. I put my arm around her torso. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. I just had a bad dream, that's all." She said leaning on me. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. She shook her head.

We stayed like this in the peaceful silence until the sound of someone knocking. "Hey, Jack is here to pick up Anti." Dark said from the other side. "Okay I'll be out there in a minute." I said then the door shut. We both sighed and I looked back at (Y/N). "Do you really have to go?" She asked looking up at me with ocean blue eyes. I guess that means she's sad. "Yeah. But hey, I'll get to see you at school." I said trying to cheer her up. She smiled slightly. "I guess so."

I leaned down and I gently kissed her. I backed away then I grazed her cheek with my hands and I leaned in again. I kissed her but for a longer time. I backed away again and I got up. I opened the door and I looked back. I saw her sadly smiling. I smiled back and then I shut the door.

*The Next Morning*
(Your POV)

I heard a loud buzzing and I reached over and pressed a button then the buzzing stopped. I opened my eyes slowly and I looked at the clock. It said 5:30. Damn it. Then door opened and it was Dad. "I heard that. Now get up and feed Chica and let her out." I groaned and I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and I stood up and walked to my door. I went over to Chica's bowl and I picked it up. I put some food in it then I set it back down. I called Chica and she came running in and then started eating. I went back to my room and I started getting ready for school. After I put on some jeans I heard Chica running around. I quickly went back into the kitchen and I called her. She came out from around the corner and I made her follow me to the back door. When I opened it she dashed out the door.

I went back to my room and I put my shoes on. I went to grab my backpack that was in the corner and I checked to see if everything was there. When I got done I checked the time and it said 6:12. I need to get to school by 6:50 because I help out in the library in the morning. I rushed back to the door and I opened it and I called Chica back. She came back inside and I sent her to Mark's room (who went over to Jack's place last night). "Dad? You ready?" I asked. "Yeah. Just give me a minute." I heard his voice from his room. I quickly went back to my room and got my back pack. I came out and I closed the door. I went to the front door and I waited for dad. "Dad! Hurry up!" I yelled out. "I'm right here." He said holding up his hands coming up beside me. "Good, now lets go."

Time Skip to School

Dad dropped me off at the entrance door and I waved goodbye. When I reached the door the librarian, Mrs. Miller, was there waiting for me. She opened the door and greeted me. Mrs. Miller is one of the librarians and she's really nice. She's actually the only human teacher at the school. All the others are demons. That's why they're so mean. She also runs a club here in the library. It's the Anime Club. One of my friends is in that club.

"Hey (Y/N). Here to help out?" She asked. "Yep." I said nodding. We arrived at the library and when I opened the door I saw Jamie Milner, the daughter of Amanda Milner. I absolutely hate her. She's the hottest chick in school. She thinks that she all that when she's not. She scoffed when she saw me. I just glared at her. Then she finally left. I let out a breath I was holding in then proceeded to find my friend but he was nowhere to be seen.

Time Skip: Bell Rings

When the bell rung I grabbed my stuff from the corner. I left the library and I went to the next building. When I got there everyone was already in their classrooms while I was putting my stuff away. I got a binder out that I use for 2 class periods and I put the other in my locker. I went to my first class that Anti isn't in sadly. I have a total of 4 classes that take up the entire day: Science, Powers 101, Math, and Gym (in that order). Anti has English, Powers 101, World History, and Gym (also in that order).

Time Skip to End of Powers 101

It was almost time for lunch. Anti sat next to me today. We held hands under the table. When Professor Sebastian came by we immediately pulled our hands away. He looked at us with a smile and then continued walking. Today's lesson was still on the topic of learning out powers. Anti told the Professor how he found out he can control water during the weekend. He wanted to make sure he wasn't lying by filling up a cup of water and setting it on the table. He told Anti that if he can get the water out of the glass and back down that he passes for the rest of this topic. Anti was nervous because everyone was looking at him. He was visibly shaking. I got up and stood next to the Professor. "Pretend it's just me and you. Show me how you do this." I said placing my hand over his. He looked me in the eyes and he nodded. He hovered his hand over the glass and started to focus. After a moment he lifted his hand slowly and so did the water in the glass. He brought it up to where it was an inch away from the glass. Anti clenched his fist and the water fell.

Everyone started clapping. Anti blinked as if he just realized that everyone was still here. He really did think I was the only one in here.

The bell rang signaling that it was the end of class and lunch was starting. We both went outside to the courtyard to the tree in the middle of it. "No lunch today?" Anti asked. "Nope, didn't have the time." I said sitting down against the tree. Anti sat down next to me and I sighed. "Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm just happy for once." I said leaning against him.

Time Skip to End of Gym

(A/N: I apologize for the many time skips. I'm just lazy today)

We were waiting on the bell to ring in the Gymnasium. I was just playing on my phone. Then my eyes were suddenly covered. "Guess who." Someone said in a really high pitched voice. "Anti?" I said with question even though I did know the answer. "How did you know?" He said uncovering my eyes. "Because since your voice is pretty distinct so it's pretty easy to tell." I explained.

When the bell rang, everyone was pushing their way through the doors. I just stayed at my pace and I went towards my locker. I'm in no rush because I always walk home. When I got my stuff and put it in my book bag I started walking towards the exit door. Anti caught up with me finally.

Anti's POV

We got through the door and yet again we saw Andrew. "Hey (Y/N). You're still hanging out with this asshole." He said leaning against the wall getting in our way. "Yes, and this asshole just happens to be my boyfriend." She said straightening her back. I was kinda hurt when she called me an asshole but it's fine when she calls me that. "When did you start making moves on my girl." Andrew said stepping towards me with anger written on his face. "She's not your girl. She mine. You had your chance and you blew it." I said bringing (Y/N) closer to me. "I didn't do shit. She was just scared." He said throwing his hands in his pockets. I was on edge because if this broke out into a fight, I don't know what would happen. "Yeah. I was scared of getting pregnant! Plus your dick is probably small anyway. All talk and no action." She yelled at him. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Andrew got really angry then.

I completely lost it when he slapped her.
-----------------------------------------
I apologize for the many Time Skips.