Chapter 15

Anti's POV

I continued to (Y/N)'s house, barefoot. I ain't giving no shits today. I've been punched, kicked, and I've been shot in the chest! And died! No fucks will be given! I wonder what else the world will throw at me. Anywho, I finally got to her house and I knocked on the door. Dark opened the door and smiled. "Hey! (Y/N)! Anti's here!" He called out. She turned the corner and a smile appeared on her face. "Hey! What are you doing here?" She asked. "Well, I, uh.............I don't know. I'm bored and you were the first thing that came to mind I guess." I shrugged. She laughed. "Do you want to come in or do you want me to come with you?" She said holding the door. I looked at the sky and it was beautiful. Maybe.........I could try again? I thought. Then I saw (Y/N) looking at me weird. "Uh, Where's Dark first? I need to tell him something real quick." I said to her. She nodded and looked around the house. "He's probably in his room. Knock before you enter though." She said. I nodded and went inside.

I went to his door while (Y/N) waited on the couch. I knocked and I heard Dark say 'Come in'. I slowly opened the door and I saw him laying in his bed. I shut the door and just stood there awkwardly. "So what did you want to try again?" He asked. Forgot you could read minds. Uh, okay. How do I put this into words. I don't want (Y/N) to snoop on this conversation so your power will actually benefit this. "Spit it out already." He said sitting up. I want to marry your daughter and I was hoping I could get your blessing. I didn't realize that I closed my eyes until I opened them and saw Dark standing really close to me. I jumped back a little and I looked at him. He was......smiling. "Of course you have it. Just, treat her right. I don't anyone else to treat her like Andrew did." He said with disgust when the name Andrew came into his head. "Haha. Speaking of Andrew.........he's kinda sorta dead. I would say." I said rubbing the back of my neck. He looked at me shocked. "Like dead, dead?" I nodded. "Yeah. (Y/N) kinda deflected the bullet that was shot at her and the bullet went through his forehead. She did it out of self-defense! I swear!" I said. "That's alright I believe you. But anyway. Before you do, what you're going to do. At least think about it. So that way you can know for sure that this is the right time you want to marry her." He said. I nodded and hugged him. "Thanks." I said then left the room.

I shut the door and I couldn't find (Y/N) anywhere. I took a couple steps forward and then I felt someone jump on me followed by a bunch of giggling. "Oh, hello. Didn't see ya there." She said smiling. She had her arms around my neck and was struggling to keep upright. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her up. "Is that better?" I asked smiling. "Yes now forward slave!" She said pointing forward. "Since when did I become your slave?" I asked. "When you walked out here I jumped on you." She said giggling. "Oh so just now. Well fine then." I said walking out the door.

"So why did you need to talk to my dad?" (Y/N) asked messing with my hair. "That is for me to know and for you to find out." I said smiling. Then I felt her tense up. I set her down and looked at her. "Is something wrong?" I said setting my hand on her shoulder. She flinched and looked at me with a worried face. "Uh. Y-Yeah. Everything...is just...fine." She said with her voice shaking and she was nervously looking around. I won't ask her about it if she doesn't want to. I thought. "Anyway. Where are we going?" (Y/N) asked as we continued walking. "I actually don't know. But I think I might have an idea of where we could go." I said smiling. She exhaled deeply and nodded. It wasn't a sigh. Just an exhale. Funny how people don't know the difference sometimes.

We continued to walk to a place that I used to go to. It was a nice little spot that I go to when I wanted to get away from everything. Jack would find me there asleep sometimes. Anyway, we went into the woods and got onto a trail that I made myself. The trail led us to a waterfall that if the sun hits it just right, you'll see a double rainbow. And it was about around that moment so when we got there, (Y/N) gasped and smiled. "This has got to be the most prettiest thing I've ever seen!" She exclaimed (A/N: Wow it's been forever since I've used the word 'Exclaimed'). I checked my pockets for it and I found it. She was in front of me looking at the waterfall in amazement. I walked up next to her and grabbed her hand. She leaned her head against my shoulder and sighed. I took a deep breath and turned to her. "(Y/N). I have something I want to ask you." I placed my hands on her shoulders. "You are the most amazing woman ever and I hope that you stay this way. You're not ordinary and neither am I. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and all I have is one question." I said then grabbed the ring in my pocket but before I could pull it out, her nose started bleeding and she fainted. After she fell, I felt something pressed against my nose and I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*maniacal laughter*
I'm evil!!! (Not really I know this. Probably no one will say something about this)

Anyway, so how about that? I want to keep this story as interesting as possible! So I thought of this and you will never believe who comes in next!!