Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

I wanna make love to your mind until your body can't do without me...

•••

[Kayden's POV]

WHAT'S the use in fighting it back? I have been denying my body to her like a saint. I knew this was wrong and I knew that I shouldn't have her. But I'm already stuck with this shit. And before hell could take its turn, I will make sure that she was already mine. I will make sure that just as what she did to me since she gave me that head, she will never forget this night and that she would always be reminded of me. I will make sure that all she would remember tomorrow is me. My touch, my kiss, the feel of me inside of her... it would even be difficult for her to remember her feelings for my brother.

"Kayden..." she groaned when I slip my hand at the softness of her legs, my other hand ran at her back to unzip her dress and unhook her bra. I was spooning her. She would only have to close her eyes and feel what I will do to her. Just like what she did to me the first time, I will be returning the favor this time.

"Ssshh... I want you to feel every touch I make..." I breathed against her ear and tauntingly darted my tongue to lick her earlobe. My hand went further caressing her soft velvety legs while the other was already inside her dress creeping underneath her side, aiming for her mouthwatering globes.

"Uhm..." she let out a delightful moan when my hand had already reached by her bare breast.  Her breast felt so full, so soft and so quirky in my hand I could live up touching them every day. I cupped and kneaded one of them seeking through its heavenly crown. My other hand found her damp spot.

"Kayden...please...oh...." she moaned again with eagerness, her hands clutching tightly on the sheet while I was continuously pummeling her hardening nipples one after the other, and at the same time giving the exact same pleasure with her slit. Even down there she felt so deliciously soft, so silky, so wet for me. I touched her against the material of her underwear, teasing her wet slit, sliding my thumb up and down until she was already panting from the pleasure it brings.

I couldn't wait any further. I was so hard in my pants but I still haven't had enough of her. I was just starting. I still want to touch every inch of her, kiss her. I want to worship her body from head to toe.

I shifted our position. I wanted to see her eyes. I wanted to see how much pleasure was written on her face. I came on top of her and backed her against the bed while she was lethargically opening her lids, her focus narrowing on my face. Her mouth was half opening, tempting me for a kiss.

I couldn't wait, I pulled her to a kiss. The same kiss I have imagined with her since day one. I wet her luscious lips with my tongue, tasting her sweetness, drawing her breath until she had fully opened her mouth and returned my kisses. She moaned against my mouth, her heady breath mingled against mine. Our tongues tasting and touching each other.

Damn, but I felt jealous of the guys who taught her how to kiss like this.

She elicited another moan against my lips when my hand found the inside of her nether lips. She half parted her lips against mine to catch her breath. I felt her hands hardly dug on my arms when I started to open her slit with my fingers, lightly pressing and massaging its nub with my thumb.

"Uhm... please...Kayden...huwag mong tagalan..." she whimpered and I have to pull back from the kiss.

Impatient greedy little witch.

"Hush, babe...." I couldn't help but smirk. "I only want to remind you of the thing you did to me first."

[Fia's POV]