Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Forty-Five

I have found the one whom my soul loves...
Song of Solomon 3:4
•••

[Fia's POV]

"Daddy I want a pigtail hairstyle! I don't want this lousy braided ponytail!" My little girl pouted while she removed the pink band her daddy tied on her copper curly hair.

A smile broke on my lips. Our little girl looked so cute with her crinkled round chocolate brown eyes and pouted red little lips. She was already three years old and she had grown so pretty and adorable. Only, she could get a handful at times. Kasalanan rin ng daddy niya dahil masyado niyang ini-spoil ang anak namin.

Her daddy sighed and took the pink band on her hand. "I thought you liked the pony. You've been asking me to do that hairstyle for so long. You said it's your favorite."

"I don't like it anymore. My classmates in the nursery said it looks so dull. All of my friends like their hair tied in a pigtail," she suppressed while her daddy started to part her hair into two.

"Are you sure it's what you like? O baka naman gusto mo lang gayahin ang gusto ng mga kaibigan mo?" Kayden asked and took another pink band from the dresser then he combed the other half of her hair.

"Could I not try a new hairstyle, daddy?" she asked, raising one brow with twisted lips.

Her dad laughed and kissed her head. "Of course, Princess you can try whatever you may like. Daddy will always be your best hairstylist," he winked through me in the mirror and I smiled and blew him a kiss.

"You said we will going to adopt a dog. Daddy, can we have it now? I'm so excited to have a toy! I want a cute one like a bear," my daughter said excitedly and clapped her hands.

"Princess, hindi laruan ang aso. It's a pet."

"Anong pet daddy?" she pried and faced her daddy now.

"It's an animal that could either be your friend or a part of your family. We will adopt a dog because we want to take care of him and make him a part of our family. Mommy and daddy and you will go hand in hand to feed, bath,e and play with him. How's that for you?"

"That's cool, dad. Is it a boy dog?"

"Yeah, it is," Kayden replied. "Now give daddy a kiss so that we can go get our pet."

"Really, now?!" nanlaki ang mga mata ng anak ko.

"Yeah now."

My daughter jumped joyfully onto Kayden's arms and puckered her lips to kiss her daddy.

I was watching them through the mirror with the smile still plastered on my lips and then both of their vision started to disappear and I hear a sound.

It was like a scratching sound. Nagmulat ako ng mga mata at nakita ko ang nurse na nasa gilid ko.

"Pasensiya na po, Ma'am. Kukunan ko po kayo ng vital signs," she politely said.

Napatango naman ako at napangiti sa kanya. Ang gaan ng pakiramdam ko. Nanaginip lang pala ako pero mukhang totoo. The vision of Kayden and our daughter was so surreal. Our daughter looks of how the way I pictured her out. She was so beautiful and adorable and so lovely. She was a mixed of me and Kayden.