Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

I wish to even have a beat of your heart...
•••

[Fia's POV]

"Stay here, Fia. Kakausapin ko lang si Kayden," said Eric while he turned off the power lock button.

"Eric... no!!!" I helplessly yelped but it was too late. Nakababa na siya.

Nanginginig kong nasapo ang bibig ko.

Kayden's temper is something you wouldn't want to mess with. He gets angry like a roaring beast. I knew Eric knows that. Nakita naman niya kung pa'no magalit si Kayden nung nasa shooting kami. And I presumed they almost had a brawl at the resort. Hindi ko naman kasi alam ang napag-usapan nila nun.

Eric was nearing Kayden kaya hindi na ako nagdalawang isip pa na bumaba. From what I see, Kayden was really in for a fight. He was shooting Eric that deadly eyes of a bull.

"I thought I made it clear to you to get off of her?!" Kayden asked rigidly ng makalapit na si Eric sa kanya.

"Hindi ko alam na parte na pala ng trabaho mo ngayon ang mag antay ng empleyado mo?And it's my choice whether I'd like to get off of her or not. Hindi mo siya pag aari," kalmadong sagot ni Eric pero may kalakip nang iritasyon sa boses.

"Who says she is just my employee?" Kayden said with edgy sarcasm.

Bahaw na tumawa si Eric. "Bakit? Gagawin mo si Fia na isa sa mga babae mo? You will use her like how you've used the women--"

"Kayden!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when he lifted his fist in thin air and hit Eric by his jaw! Eric lost his balance and crashed beside the pavement.

"Kayden!!!"napasigaw muli ako nang ambang susuntukin muli niya si Eric. But Eric quickly dodged his body away from Kayden at ito naman ang nakaganti ng malakas na suntok.

I was too shocked to even move a foot. Nagpagulong-gulong na sila sa pavement na parang parehong sinapian ng masasamang ispiritu.

"Gago ka Montero!" Si Eric habang inundayan ng suntok si Kayden sa mukha.

"Ikaw ang gago! Tang-ina magdahan-dahan ka sa pananalita mo!" shouted Kayden na akmang a-amba muli ng suntok pero bago pa siya makahakbang kay Eric ay napatakbo na'ko para pumagitna sa kanila.

I pulled Kayden by his arm but he had very strong and powerful arms. He grabbed Eric by the collar saka marahas itong tinulak. "I have never used any woman, not a single one of them! And I have no plans of using anyone lalong lalo na si Fia! You idiot!"

"Kayden ano ba! Stop it!" naiiyak ko nang sigaw at malakas na sinapak ang braso niya pero parang wala siyang naramdaman. He was about to move a hand to counter Eric again when I found myself hardly slapping him on his face.

That slap seemed to pull him away from his trance. His cold eyes watched me with disbelief.

"I said stop it!!!" gigil kong sigaw sa kanya. I have never slapped anyone in my whole life. And I have never wished to slap anyone. But Kayden just brings out the worst in me. I was never the violent kind. But he always makes me where it reached to the point that I felt like I wasn't the same old me anymore.

I turned at Eric with pleading eyes. "Eric please...umalis kana..."

He shot me with a worried look while wiping the blood from the side of his lips.

"Please...I'll be okay..." I pleaded again.

Marahas siyang napabuntong hininga saka tumango. He then glared at Kayden before he marched to his vehicle and sped away.