Chapter Thirty Eight

And so Shakespeare says, the course of love never did run smooth...

•••

[Fia's POV]

I woke up feeling sated. This morning is just one of the few beautiful mornings I have ever had. It always feels so wonderful to wake up next to him and to be shut inside his arms. There is no other place as perfect and as safe as his arms. He had the most incomparable warmth. Warmth that is more soothing than the best comfort blanket.

I traced his stubbles with my fingertips and moved to plant a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you, darling...more than you ever know..." I whispered and rested my face to his neck, my eyes turning misty. I snuggled closer to him, wanting more of his warmth. Nakayakap ang mga braso niya sa magkabila kong tagiliran habang nakadantay naman ang isa kong paa sa trunk niya.

Wala sa loob akong napangiti. I guess, I have loved him long before that first night when we made love. Hindi ko naman siguro ibibigay ang sarili ko sa kanya nun kundi ko siya mahal. Only, I was just so conscious of my hurt for Elj at that time and I was too stubborn to recognize my feelings for Kayden.

I plant a wet kiss in his neck but he didn't move or stir a little.  Sobra ko yata siyang pinagod kagabi. Official na nga yata ang pagiging matakaw ko sa sex. Lagi nalang akong nag-aaya but I was too tired to return the favor for him. And he had been nothing but a selfless lover who wouldn't mind if I'd satisfy him or not. I badly want to make it up for him but my body was just too lazy to do so.

I am being so unfair to him. My guilt is eating me up for becoming a selfish bitch. He doesn't deserve this. And he so much more doesn't deserve to be kept in dark as my lover. As much as he wants gusto ko na ring malaman ng mga magulang namin ang totoo though I'm so scared of what will come out. Natatakot akong mahusgahan nila.

But I have thought of this a hundred times for days now. I have to get rid of this guilt. That way I'd be able to move forward and give Kayden my utmost love and honesty. He deserves it. At kailangan na niyang malaman na magkaka-baby na kami. I'm so excited about his reaction. Sana lang hindi siya magalit dahil nakuha kong magsinungaling sa kanya.

Perfect or may not be perfect this should be the time. I will meet him. It's now or never.

I kissed him on the lips once again saka ako bumangon. I went to the kitchen and cooked his favorites. Niluto ko ang paborito niyang pork adobo at nagprito rin ako ng tuyo at ginawa kong sinigang. I cooked hotdogs and bacon saka ako nagsangag ng rice. This had been a routine for me. Ang pagsilbihan siya. This is the only way I know to repay him back. It came naturally though minsan tinatamad ako dahil sa lagi akong inaantok.

I was almost done preparing the table when he came out of the room.

"Good morning!" I gave him my sweetest smile.

He sleepily blinked his chinky eyes and sauntered kung saan ako nakatayo at niyakap ako sa likuran. "Morning babe, ang bango naman niyan," he dipped his face to my neck and gave me little kisses there. "Ang bango bango," he added and wickedly swayed his hips with mine, intentionally grinding his morning boner between the cheeks of my bottoms. Yung kamay niya naglalaro na sa dibdib ko.

"Kayden!" saway ko sa kanya while I wiggled my bottoms away from his erection.

"You don't starve me with food but you always starve my little buddy," he whispered, still grinding his hips with my bottoms.