Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty-One

The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it's over...
-Nicholas Sparks-
•••

[Kayden's POV]

My mind had completely shut off as soon as I stormed inside their hotel room. My vision was fixed on the bodies coiled and naked under the white sheet. I clenched my hands into a fist, almost breaking the bones of my fingers. I could feel a massive gush of combined heat and cold pounding against my head, making me see nothing but red. My insides were burning with a passion to kill, a savage rage that needs to be released.

Without warning, I came up to the fucker not giving a fuck if he was asleep and defenseless. Neither did I look at the woman beside him, afraid to see what'd be written in her eyes if they will shoot open to me. Nothing I did next make sense to me anymore. I thrashed the fucker's head and violently slammed his body off the floor creating a loud thud. It made his eyes flutter wide open in shock and disorientation but not a thing I care about. My anger and betrayal fueled me enough to draw blood. I threw blow-by-blow punches one after another on his face, kick after kicks not giving him a chance to lift a hand. I have completely lost the will to think, to breathe, to feel, to keep track of every sense I have. Wala akong pakialam kung makulong pa ako pagkatapos nito. There was nothing I care about now than to have this fucker buried six feet underground.

"Putang-ina kang gago ka papatayin kita!Papatayin kita!!!" I growled through gritted teeth giving him another solid punch in the face. He stirred and tried to open his mouth to say something but I gave him no chance to speak. I hit him by the stomach that made him cough out of blood pero hindi parin ako tumigil. I was determined to kill him.

Putang-ina! Walang kasing sakit! There was no amount of word that could describe how the way it feels to see the woman you love with all your heart entwined with another man's body.The pain was unbearable and it diffuses right through the bones. Pakiramdam ko, wala na akong nararamdaman sa sobrang sakit.

Puta akala ko ako lang?! Ako lang dapat! There should be no other man that was ever allowed to touch Fia except me! No man has the right to be sleeping naked next to her, cuddling, kissing, fucking her except me!

"Putang ina ka!" I said through labored breath while I grappled his head and hit him by the face again.

"Ta...ma...na..." he pleaded, almost unconsciously.

"Tama na?! Putang ina ka papatayin pa kita!" I blurted out and struck his body against the floor. I was completely oblivious of my actions. I let the demons inside me took over my consciousness. Ni hindi na maitsura ang mukha ng gago pero ni katiting na awa wala akong makapa sa dibdib ko.

Tang-ina...handa naman akong maghintay kahit sobrang sakit na. Kahit hirap na hirap na ang kalooban kong itago namin ang namamagitan sa'min. Kahit sobrang inutil na sa pakiramdam dahil ni ultimo katiting na pride sa sarili ko wala na akong itinira.

Ang sakit sakit kasi pinaniwala niya akong mahal niya ako. Ang sakit sakit kasi sobra akong nagpakagago at nagpakatanga sa kanya. She have no idea how hard it was for me to cast out whatever pride that was left in me para mapaboran lang siya, para mapasaya siya sa paraang alam ko. I may not have love her the way she wants but I gave her my all. Lahat. Lahat naman ah...

Sana sinabi niya kung may kulang...Sana sinabi niya kasi handa ko namang ibigay sa kanya ang lahat.

Hindi ba niya nakita na sa kanya na umikot ang mundo ko? My world revolves around her and everything in her.

I swallowed hard, eliminating the most painful lump that ever blocked my throat. My eyes burnt like wild flames as the tears I tried to shed began to pour like a savage flood. I looked at the fucker who was already motionless and unresponsive. My fists were still on his face pero parang pinanawalan na ako ng lakas.