always her...

Blake's P.O.V

I was sitting in front of the movies as Trisha and Kate gave Ron a piece of their minds. the whole time all I had on mine was Jae, She was so hard to read... one minute she wants a nigga the next she dont. I dont get women.

"will you guys please hurry the fuck up" I barked leaning against my car.

"oh were not finished yet!" Trisha yelled as she shook her finger in Ron's face.

"Come on ladies calm down" Ron tried to talk to them reasonably but everyone knows these girls arent going to calm down until they say what they had too.

I looked over my phone as foot steps stopped in front.

"I've missed you boy" the figure laughed

I looked up her beautiful legs and her hips jutted out as I moved futher up. "Shiri?" I bit my lip not wanting to see her "what the hell do you want" I crossed my arms over my chest angrily.  I hated seeing this cheating ass bitch. I was alot of things but a cheater? never that.

"I saw your car and wanted to come and say hi" she smiled bright.

I looked her over again, new jewelry, new shoes.

"I see you havent stopped digging for gold" I snickered at her.

"what?"

"your a fucking gold digger" I snapped

"Oh, dont be so mean... you cant tell me you dont miss me" she leaned against me and began drawing circles on my neck... she knew that shit drove me wild.

"I dont.." I closed my eyes lightly trying to not let her get to me.

she grabbed the buldge on my pants and lightly rubbed it. I looked around to see if anyone was staring but nothing. I was going to swing my car door open and push her inside and fuck the shit out of her but I pushed her away.

"I dont miss you" I breathed heavily wondering why my body rejected her "I have someone...well I like someone that I'll be happy with soon enough"

"please dont tell me your talking about fat Albert I mean Jae" she laughed at her failed attempt at a joke.

"dont fucking talk about her like that!" I yelled everyones attention turning to me I balled my hand into a fist "your such a stupid bitch" I got into the car not wanting to fight with Shiri I wasnt going to stoop down to her fucking level.

"get in the car now!" I roared and started the engine.

Kate and Trisha quickly got in to the car, they both got in the back.

I dont know why im so angry, the emotion I feel I never felt before, it was all new I cant explain, but what I can explain is I think she's the one, im just going to have to win her over.... No matter what it takes.

A/N; just wanted to try Blake's p.o.v if you guys like it let me know and ill do his p.o.v more often. :)