Apology after Apology

It took me forever to stop crying, but the whole time my father was by my side. I was hurt, broken, but we all make mistakes... and that relationship was one.

It only took a brief call to get Kate down her by my side. "Im so glad you came" I smiled to her as we sat back on the couch watching Magic Mike.

"oh please anything for you honey bun" she hands me the popcorn as we watched quietly.

My phone kept buzzing with texts, phone calls and even emails which I thought was strange.

I looked down at my phone curiously, Blake  kept flashing across the screen, I had to fight myself not to pick up the phone and look through the texts.

"No" Kate took my phone and put it beside her "come on I told you none of that! why don't we turn it off okay?"

"Wait no!" I yelped "My mom has to call me once shes out of the office...I need to keep it on for her"

"hmm... fine..." she knew I was lying but she didn't object to it. "lets just finish the movie" she yawned and took a handle fun of popcorn. "So you don't want to tell me how everything went down?"

"I rather not talk about it im just going to start crying but just know he cheated on me with Shiri"

"im sorry" she looked away awkwardly "I just don't know how to handle this with you.. you know"

"I know its all new" I laughed alittle "theres a first time for everything"

she explained to what she did when her ex cheated on her the first time. She said he gave him another chance and he kept on doing it, and it showed her he hadn't changed like he said he was going to.

"maybe you should give him another chance not all guys are the same"

I grunted "what if it happens again ?'

"well if you really do love for him then its worth it , its worth it to see if it'll work again" she sighed "I regret giving my ex another chance....but you shouldn't regret not giving blake another... he seems like an okay guy really he does, just mistakes are made you have to learn to accept that"

I sighed and we went back to the movie

The movie finally finished alittle while later and Kate was knocked out, I quickly searched for my phone by her side.

31 texts    43 calls    11 emails

I looked through the texts.

Blake: babe can we please talk?

-message me back

-everyone makes mistakes and I made the biggest one of my life

-can I come over? we talk? ill bring you your favorite food and we can watch your favorite movie Step up 2?

-this is my first fucking mistake Jae! I swear to you I wont make any fucking more I cant do this without you

-I do not want Shiri!!! I was so weak.. I was stupid  I am stupid shit...

- I just want my thick mami! I love you!

I couldn't make out the rest of the texts, I was already in a crying frenzy, I just deleted the rest of them and through my phone across the room.

"shit" I said lowly as I crawled off the couch and into the bathroom to clean my face with my wash cloth. I examined my body, my stomach looked bigger and I sighed in disgust. "fucking disgusting" I grabbed at my stomach and squeezed it.

"your not disgusting"

I jumped back at the voice and Blake was sitting by the door.

"what are you...how did you get in here" I stood back pulling my shirt back down

"your window is open upstairs..." he closes the door behind him "look I just wanna talk"

I backed away from him, he looked like he got into a fight "why do you look so tore up?" I questioned

"I fell trying to make it up to your window" he moved forward "come on don't you believe in second chances...ive fucking been nothing but good to you, treated you like a fucking queen" he spoke hard looking down at me "at least as close as I can get to treating you like a queen"

I shook his words away and looked towards the door, and tried to walk towards it slowly, but before I could blake took me by my waist and pushed me into the wall, he pinned himself against me and spoke into my neck.

"I have NEVER chased after a girl like this...after we broke up itd be nothing to me, id be like fuck that bitch and move on to the next one but your different" he sighed hard into my neck sending chills down my body "your special to me and I know damn well Im just as special too you" he kissed my neck softly "please jae? one more chance is all I need and I promise I will keep you happy"

I wiggled myself out of his hold "you should go blake..... I don't want Shiri to be worried about you" I held my tears back and opened the bathroom door "please don't climb in my window again or I will be forced to call the cops....thank you"

He stood there wide eyed and balled up his fists, breathing heavily I could tell he was pissed off at me, but id do anything to get this pain over with, I knew I had to face him but I didn't think itd be like this.

"I wont leave you alone" he spoke in a low voice "I wont leave you alone until your mine again Jae I will not.. I refuse too"

"please don't make this harder then it already is Blake" I stepped out of the bathroom but was again pinned into the couch.

"it was a fucking mistake I wont do it again"

"I wouldn't know that" I tried to move "I would need proof you've changed... but as of right now were just stra-" he didn't let me finish, I was interrupted by a kiss. It was rough and wanting, my entire body melted in his arms.

"don't say that....." he growled lowly in his throat "were not going to be that.... shit... I didn't do all this begging to become that"

I pushed my head back away from his "Goodnight blake...and i'll see you when I do"

He sat there for a minute, just like that, me pinned against the wall.

"you wanna see a nigga cry don't you? you wanna see me broken...tore down...fuck I deserve it" he finally pulled himself away and kissed me one last time but I shook my head and broke it up. 

"Can we at least hang out tomorrow? the park? we can play ball?" he asked as he reached the front door

"ill think about it... " I opened the door for him and closed it behind him fast.

'nothing is ever easy'  I thought to myself as I sat back onto the couch and snuggled up to Kate.

A/N: Another chapter up!!! can someone say yhasss!!!!! hope you guys like this one :) I think its kind of short but I really was in a typing mood and wanted to get this out. Jae says thanks for all the support shes making it through a lot better :) lol and what do you guys think. Should she go to the park tomorrow and see Blake? or NAWWW! Comment and let me know what you think.