"Seduced"

Jae's P.O.V

It was about 8 and I was laid up in bed. My phone rang with a text but I totally ignored it. My eyes were growing heavier and I just wanted to sleep.

11:30 P.M

There was a small creek but I ignored it, I thought it was maybe just my mom walking pass my room but then two strong arms wrapped around me.

"what the fuck!" I sat up quickly and saw Blake "what are you doing here? I said we needed a break and usually a break doesn't consist of seeing your ex boyfriend ever minute of every day"

"come on I wanted to see you and your being mad lightskin not answering text messages and shit" he smiles at me pulling me by my hips and moving me closer.

"Blake... get out" I said in a sigh "please?"

"you don't mean that... you want me to stay don't you?" his tongue rolled small circles along my neck.

"n-no I-I please...." my words slurred as I closed my eyes and fell into his arms.

"say you want me to stay baby" he kept kissing on my neck.

I was lost at words as my body went into a frenzy, everytime his tongue touched my neck, I felt like I fell deeper into him. I gasped as he bit down alittle. "I want you to stay!" I yelled out and I pushed Blake down on the bed and went to kiss him. Our teeth banging against each other, it was a rough and wanting kiss.  I straddled his waist and his hands slipped up into my shirt and he tore it off.

Blake took my breast in one hand and he held it up as he sucked on it hard, his other hand ventured down my body and he slipped my panties to the side and slide in two fingers.

A loud moan escaped my lips and I couldn't stop myself from there as I road his fingers I kept moaning his name.

"your so wet" he smiled against my lips moving his fingers inside me faster and harder "you've been waiting for this haven't you?"

I buried myself into his neck and I rubbed at his hard tool.

This rough encounter lasted about 34 more minutes until we both released.

I fell back on the side of the bed I was laying on at first and covered my face "you are such an ass!" I said to him.

"what did I do?" he looked at me as he breathed heavily

"you seduced me" I couldn't help but laugh allittle

"you could of said no....could of stopped me...but you didn't, you obviously wanted it Ma, still want me"

I grunted and turned away from him, he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into my neck.

"do you wish you could take it back?" he spoke lowly.

"this?" I questioned "all of this?"

"this moment right here...do you regret it?"

I shook my head no and pulled the covers over us.

Next Morning

When I woke up Blake was gone and my door was open.

"well good morning sunshine" Kate pounced into my bed

"why is my door open?" I looked around scared "is my mom here?"

I looked around the room, there wasn't any trace of Blake being here, maybe it was all a very realistic amazing dream, maybe I was lucid dreaming and I didn't know.

"umm.. doe-" she cut me off

"no your mom doesn't know blake was here, she didn't open the door I did, and next time you might wanna keep the screams and moans to a minimum" she laughed and got off the bed "might also wanna change your sheets" she pointed to the spot where blake and I were and I covered it with my covers.

"oh god" I covered myself and fell back onto the bed. "if you heard how come she didn't?"

"she was called into work around 9 last night and didn't get back until like...now shes sleeping" kate sat at the desk table. "was it fun?"

"kate don't ask questions god.. please no"

"that's not what you were saying last night" she giggles "god please yes, Blake harder" she tried to mimic my voice and moans.

"QUIT IT!" I yelled

"im just saying I never heard someone scream so loud before in my life"

"that's it! get out!" I threw the book that was sitting on my night stand at her and I missed, my aim was always terrible.

"oh Blake" she moaned running out of the room.

"your so disgusting!" I yelled to her as covered myself with the covers again.

"hey I was alittle curious" she peeked through the door "can I ask one question?"

"what is it kate?"

"is he big?" she raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

My face turned bright red "yes" I blurted out "now go before I throw my lamp at you"

She did as I said after making fun of me alittle more.

Blake's P.O.V

I had to sneak back into the house after I left Jaes house. My mom would freak if she knew I was out all night, its a usual thing but im trying to change.

When I walked into my room Shiri was gone, thank god and the sheets were torn off the bed, and the room was a mess.

"crazy bitch" I sighed picking up some of the stuff she threw around the room.

I have to tell you before this type of tantrum would turn me on, I'd drove over to her house and we'd fuck but now looking at it. it was a disgusting childish act and im so glad I got her out of my life... well as much as I really can. She still texts me and calls but I just dub her shit.

I laid myself back on the bed rolling up a blunt.

I know I told Jae I'd quit but old habits die hard.

I took a puff at the blunt, I felt amazing but so unsure.

I spent my night with my love but im not sure if were together or not, ive never been so confused.