Explicit

I refused to go back home that night, so I spent it cuddled up with Blake watching saturday night live reruns. My mom hasnt stopped blowing up my phone...I even got a few threatening texts from my dad but I completely ignored them all.

"dont you think you should head home?" blake asked as he folded up the covers "I have some stuff I need to handle so I gotta drop you off now"

"oh..fine" I stood slipping my shoes "I can walk its not a long way"

"nah.. stop all that, I can drive you ma" he pulled me back over holding me by my waist placing soft kisses on my lips "if i could id stay here all day holding you tight" he chuckles "damn... i sound like a little bitch"

"oh shutup it was cute!" i playfully slapped him.

~Home~

I waved goodbye to Blake as he drove off, when i got inside the house it was quiet. i took in a deep breathe of relief.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" mom came busting out of the downstairs bathroom.

"I was at...Trisha's house I wanted to get away from you and jackass 3,000"

"why did you have to add a number?" she looked at me confused

"it sounded cooler that way" I laughed and looked around for dad.

"look just dont do that again without telling me!" she hugged me tight " I was so worried"

"Yeah...uh.. where is my sperm donar?" I looked around curious.

"he went to go pick up bailey"

"his annoying 16 year old daughter?" I grunted and walked away from mom.

"she's going to be here for a weekends only"

I still grunted. Bailey was annoying and everything about her reminds me off her mother. The same lady that smiled in my face and pretended like she cared for my mom and I when my dad was leaving, turns out she was the one he was leaving mom for.

"im home bitches!" I heard a thud and her squeaky voice boomed through the house.

"dont start throwing things around" dad spoke picking up her bag.

"wheres my lovely step sister Rae"

"its Jae" I spoke leaning against the door frame.

"Jae, I know I know I was kidding" she smiled, her smile faker then nicki minajs ass.

"this is going to be a long ass weekend" I ran up to my room slamming the door behind me.

♥Blakes P.O.V♥

I pulled up to my boy Cash's house, he was sitting in the drive way talking at some young girl.

Cash was a fat middleaged man, he wore clothes you'd see on a mannequins in old navy anyway I worked for Cash....sometimes I sold shit, sometimes I did alittle more. since my uncle is back in the picture he's letting me work at his autobody shop for 15 dollars an hour. shit that sounds good to me and a less chance of getting shot.

"hey cash" I walked over

"you want another box to sell?"

"Nah...I actually want out" I was alittle shook, the dudes piece was sitting right beside him.

"what I tell you when you first began working for me nigga"

"theres no out...."

"oh but there is... there's freeshot" he looked down at his shoes