cry me a river

Its been two weeks since my accident, I was on bed rest, since my stomach pains seem to be getting worse as time went on. My mom found out about the whole thing with my dad and blakes mom. As much as I thought id enjoy seeing him get cursed out it kind of was sad. He didn't have anywhere to go so hes staying in his car outside of the building.

I looked out to him and he was looking up to window already, I turned quickly already alittle freaked out.

Trisha visited almost everyday this week after school to bring me my homework, rumors have been circulating that im not in school because I got knocked up, all I could do was laugh it off, all the things ive been called being pregnant is one of the nicest things anyone has sad to me

"Jae?" mom walked into the room with a tray of food "What are you looking at?"

"dad"

"don't pay his sorry ass no mind" she set the tray down on my bed "Blake stopped by earlier"

"He did?" I turned with a smile on my face

"I told him to come by later.... honey.. you have like this.. crazy dependency on him and your relationship wont last forever.. I mean yeah..the sweet moments are kind and it builds up to thinking that but its not going to stay that way, he'll get what he's after and he'll leave"

I looked at her biting down on my lip hard "So your telling me because you've have terrible ass relationships mines going to end the same way too? just because you don't know the difference between a good man and a bad one, I wouldn't need such a dependency on my BOYFRIEND if my PARENTS were dependable... and what exactly is he after? who says he hasn't already gotten it"

there was a moment of silence.

"okay, I understand you being disrespectful to your father but im a different story....you are not suppose to be talking to me like that and your lucky your already hurt or that would be your ass" she pulled her hair back and sighed "but look that's not what im saying.... its a highschool fling Jae.. those don't last forever" she kissed my forehead and walked out closing the door behind her.

I grunted and took a bite of the sandwhich she brought me.

Blake's P.O.V

I fell back on the bed and groaned lightly.

"This isn't happening again" I spoke out of breathe "Never again"

"you came to me!" Shiri laughed making small circles on my chest "Since your big girlfriend couldn't handle your needs, im always here for you"

"Don't fucking call her that" I took her hand off my chest "fuck.....this shit was a mistake, its just been two damn weeks i... fuck"

"it definitely was a mistake because nothing is stopping me from telling her" she laughed and rolled out of bed.

"you cant do that shiri" I sat up fast " I don't know how shell take it shes been through so much shit already this fucking shit will break her"

"you should of thought about that before you decided to beat it up"

"Shiri..... what the hell!"

Shiri didn't answer she continued getting dressed, I watched her angrily as she slipped them on. "I mean she deserves to know don't you think? you knew when I cheated on you, its seriously only right" she smiled at me evilly "how about I give you a day to tell her.... if I don't see her eating her feelings away ill assume.... well shit ill assume its just another day for her" she laughed and exited the room.

"again this is going to be my ass" I began getting dressed getting ready to tell jae everything.

Jae's P.O.V

I was still laid up in bed texting Kate.

Kate: im so sorry I couldn't be there for you ! I will get there as soon as I can I promise that! well have one of our movie nights

I smiled down at the text, we haven't had a movie night in forever, we'd have them ever Friday after school. I looked forward to those every Friday, the only thing that ever made me smile.

I texted back quickly

Of course! this weekend your bringing your ass over here.

"Honey blakes coming up" my mom called to me as I sat back in bed.

"alright thanks!"

Kate: oh I will and I'll see when I can come over as soon as my dad gets home tonight.

I wasn't able to answer the text as Blake walked into the room.

"Hey baby" I smiled up at him.

"hey" he stayed close to the door, looking down at the floor hard.

"whats wrong?" I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach

"just listen..." he took a deep breathe and shot out everything "I cheated... I-I didn't mean too...well it wasn't an accident I needed something and shiri was there..well actually I called her over and she came... it doesn't mean anything to me though Jae I was just... weak"

I was crying as soon as he started talking "weak?!" I cried out trying to control my loud sobs. "GET OUT!" I yelled.

"No, look I wanna talk!" he shouted back, sitting beside me "I don't want her I want you, your all I need"

"if I was all you need you wouldn't of cheated" i sighed wiping my tears away "i was such a fool to even think you could love me.. that anyone could love me for that matter! nobody likes the fat bitch! they just lead them on! until they get what they want... you got what you want and i never wanna see you again!"

"jae..." he tried to pull me close but i took the tray my mom had the food on and clocked him up side the head.

"i have already been through so much shit! i got shot because of you! and here i thought itd be so much better if it was me hurt so id have you here to take care of me!! My life is a fucked up mess and you wanna add ontop of all that shit!" i kicked him in the back so he fell to the floor. "GET OUT!" i cried "GET OUT!"

"jae please just listen" he was tearing alittle "please..."

"Fuck you!"

My dad ran into the room looking down at Blake on the floor "i think you need to go son"

blake stood up "jae...im so sorry" he left out of the room quickly.

i couldn't even make out any words i was crying so hard.

"im sorry honey" my dad sat beside me and embraced me into a tight hug "im sorry for everything"

it was a shock but i hugged him back crying into his shoulder.

A/N: wow /)*(\ any comments? god i hope nobody like eats me alive lol but thanks for all the support votes and comments!!! im totally loving my new computer! chapters going up like wild fire anyway check out my new book Learn, Love, Lust i will probably be working on that one or this one idk yet. Awww daddy daughter moment, guess he does have a soft side. VOTE and COMMENT what you guys think :)