take her down

My mom finally got me to stop crying,  I stayed up in my room for awhile after all that i could not handle seeing my father.

I got a couple of texts from Shawn and Trisha but I ignored them. One message though that stood out was from Sebastian the guy I met in the taxi, he asked if I wanted to grab a drink from starbuck's and I agreed I needed to get out I could not stand being the in the same house as my father.

I was planning on meeting Sebastian at the bus stop down the block and we'll walk from there.

"I'm leaving out" I called to mom as I walked down the steps. She was sitting on the bed with my father and she jumped when she saw me.

"Sure hun, be back by 9"

"Where are you going?" my father turned and asked

"down by none of your fucking  business pass don't act like my father now" I swung the door open and rushed out before he said anything else that may upset me.

My phone buzzed.

Sebastian: i'm at the bus stop hurry up!

I quickened my pace down the street, finally seeing the bus stop and Sebastian "hey" I smiled at him.

"hey" he smiled and embraced me in a tight hug and we began walking,

"I love the bow tie"

"Thank you, its an honor of the last doctor for doctor who" he jumped excitedly

"whats that?" I asked alittle confused, ive heard a lot about doctor who but I never seen it.

his phone buzzed and he grunted "hello?........ I have the key dumbass..... meet me outside of starbucks" he hung his phone up and pushed it aggressively into his pocket.

"parents?" I asked questioningly

"I wish, it's my dumbass sister she forgot her key again"

I nodded my head and continued walking until we got to starbucks.

"shiri?" I said low enough for Sebastian to hear "I fucking hate her"

"my sister?" Sebastian handed her the keys "can you be home when I get there or are you not capable of the simplest tasks?"

"oh shut the hell up!"  Shiri yelled and looked towards me "what the hell are you doing with that fat bitch?"

"shiri stop!" Sebastian slapped her arm "were getting starbucks" he smiled at me.

I have been made fun of alot, sometimes it drives me completely crazy. Other times it doesnt even phase me. This time I wanted to bash her face in, kick her into the concrete.

"take my boyfriend and try to take my brother?" she stands "your seriously fucking with the wrong one!"

'take your brother?' I thought to myself "I have a V where he wants a P' I giggled lightly

"its a joke too you?" she pushed me back.

"shiri quit it" Sebastian tries to pull her back.

"no im sick of her!" she yelled "she took Blake!"

I snapped,  im not holding back anymore, im done letting people walk all over me.

"Shiri you fucked up your chances with blake you were the stupid skank who was fucking around" I shoved her, hard enough for her to fall back. "steal your brother? bitch he's gay!" I kicked her in the stomach "dont you ever fucking come at me reckless again your I will destroy you!"

she bounced back up fast clenching her stomach she punched me in the face. I instantly felt my jaw swell.

"stop!" Sebastian yelled flaring his arms in the air wildly "somebody help!"

Shiri hit me again, until I got hold of her hair I pulled it back and tried to get a few good punches in. She fell to the floor.

"shiri!" Sebastian yelled "I cant say you didnt deserve it but omg are you okay?"

"I better go" I turned and sped walk away, trying to get out of eye sight. I was embarrassed that I let my anger take over and fought it was probably the most ratchet thing ive ever done.

Authors note: sorry it took forever to update and sorry it was a short chapter but the next will either be shiris p.o.v or blake and Jae at the gym havent decided. I willcbe posting later tonight ^*^ thanks for all the votes and reads. please no hate my lovelies