Party

Night of the Party.

I was suppose to head over to Trishas and get ready with her but I decided that I should keep my distance from Blake, I seriously thought I was completely over Blake and I could move on, but everytime I see him and he walks pass me. I die alittle inside.

"your mom wants you down stairs" bailey said as she stood in my doorway.

I nodded and pushed my curls out of my face and fixed my outfit, I decided not to wear the dress I bought out with Trisha and just a bandau with shorts and one of my aunts, Evelyns, old coats.

"I dont even know why you try" Bailey snickered as she stood there staring at me. "no matter what you do, or how hard you try, youll always be fat ass jae that ive grown to hate"

"dont you have to be a stupid bitch somewhere else? or do I have to bring you? because if I do, your ass is heading right towards the hospital" i smiled at myself in the mirror, what she said hurt, but I didnt want to let it bother me.

"im just saying, your thighs always touching... hard to wear short shirts, even in that shirt your fat is spilling out, your just letting all of these niggas get to your head"

"can you just go?" her words were starting to get to me, I felt that disgusting feeling in my stomach,  the feeling that always made me want to smoke and cut, I promised my mom I wouldnt but I feel like the promise was going to be broken soon.

Bailey laughed and walked towards the back of the house, I dont know why shes here. My dad is no where to be find, so why should I find his nasty ass daughter in my house.

I was heading out of my room when my phone buzzed and a text flashed across my screen.

Trisha; girl hurry the hell up! im outside of your house in the damn car, got bitches out sweating! and I aint got no panties on! i dont wanna ruin my moms seats legggoo!!!

I laughed at her text and tried to stop myself from slipping down the stairs.

"honey...." mom looked at me smiling hard. "you look so adorable, you look just like your aunt Evelyn" she began snapping photos of me.

"thanks mom but-"

Snap

"I dont know w-"

Snap

"w-when ill be home so keep the-"

Snap

"Mom!" I yelled trying to get to stop snapping photos "listen, I dont know when I'll be home do you mind keeping the key under the mat"

"sure, sure but let me get another photo"

"mom! its not like its my prom its just a party" I rolled my eyes.

"your first friend party" my mom smiled.

I smiled alittle and gave her a hug and a kiss "you make me seem like a loser" I spoke as I left out to Trishas car.

As soon as I climbed inside she drove off.

"what exactly is the rush?" I said as I tried to snap my seat belt on as fast I could.

"I took Blake's car and he doesn't know"

I looked around a little puzzled just now realizing I was In my boyfriends car, my ex boyfriend, excuse me.

"I could of just walked... didn't have to take his cat hostage" I laughed alittle.

"oh shutup, I couldn't have my bitch walking anywhere looking this damn fine" she fanned herself with her hand. "when Blake sees you walk in, he's going to drop to his knees"