-Chapter 4-

Luke: Hello princess
Luke: helloooo
Luke: are you on another date?
Luke: did gabbie finally pull?
Gabbie: no you shit head
Luke: that's no way to speak to your father
Gabbie: what?
Luke: hOw rudE
Gabbie: whatever daddy
Luke: daddy? Seriously?
Gabbie: it's funny 😂
Luke: no it isn't shush my child
Gabbie: really? You went from sweetie to princess to child? You do realise I'm literally 1 year younger than you
Luke: precisely so I'm wiser
Gabbie: OKAY babe whatever helps you sleep at night
Luke: actually the image of Amy sucking my long throbbing dick helps me sleep at night
Gabbie: that's really nice Luke 👍🏻 thanks for that awful image
Luke: well I just wanted you to know what you're missing out on
Gabbie: clearly not much
Luke: that's what you think ;-) you should see me in bed babe
Gabbie: Luke this is weird you're my bitchy sister's boyfriend
Luke: it's a joke, don't worry princess
Gabbie: Luke I don't know if this friendship is going to work out
Luke: why? Because of Amy? Ignore her it's fine
Gabbie: I've got to go now
Luke: oh ok have fun x
*read*

I threw my phone into my shoulder bag and smiled at the shop owner who had checked out my items before grabbing the plastic bag and fleeing the shop. On the walk home my phone constantly vibrated in my pocket.
-------------/-------------
Becky had gone out to meet with her boyfriend last minute because apparently he "desperately needed to talk" to her. I already knew what that meant and it wasn't good. This always happens with Becky, she becomes too clingy to guys and trust me they don't like that. I prepared the tissues and the pizza so she could cry into both if she wanted to.
I received a text from her saying he , as predicted, broke her heart. She said she was on her way home when I received a call from Mr Hemmings.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked placing my phone to my ear.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"What did I do wrong? Why are you ignoring me?"
I sighed rested my head against my bed's head board.
"I'm not, Becky's boyfriend broke up with her so I have to safe all my energy to make her feel good even If i don't."

"You shouldn't do that to yourself"

"Nah I don't mind it. That's what you do for friends right?"

"Well I guess" the door to my apartment flung open and Becky came in. Her make up was streaky and her eyes were bloodshot.

"He broke up with me because I was 'too clingy' like how is that even a thing?" I felt a sigh escape my lips.

"Luke I'm sorry I have to go-"

"Let me talk to her."

"No way."

"Yes, put me on speaker." the majority of my body had no energy left to do the whole rigmarole of acting like Beck did nothing wrong when she did. I put Luke on speaker...

"Hey Becky."

"Oh Luke," she sniffled and stopped her wobbly voice. ", Uhm sorry Luke we're kind of busy"

"No you aren't. Listen I know you just got dumped and that sucks and all but you have to cut Gabbie some slack here. She helps you through this every time and she's tired now. Between juggling her feelings for me-"

"I'm sorry what?" I spat at my phone.

"I'm kidding, calm down! But seriously- between Gab having to deal with me and her sister and then you! That's way too much for her to handle." Becky looked down to the floor.

"Yeah I guess.."

"I'm sorry for that but I want to be friends. I'm not always mean you know."

"So I've heard from Gabbie." I gave Becky a death glare which she rolled her dark green eyes at.

"Haha, right."

"I'm gonna go now Luke. Thank you."

"No problem princess. Talk soon."

"Yeah." I ended the call and felt beck's eyes burn into me. This caused my cheeks to burn a hot red.

"Princess eh?"

"Shut up."

"I don't like him - my ass." I bit my lip and left the room awkwardly.

----------/----------

I heard Becky cry for hours on end. I swear I heard the same playlist of "heartbreak" songs 5 times in a row. She'll get over him though, she always does...