-Chapter 21-

*sMUT SmUT sMUttY SMUT smUT warning lmao, dO nOT reAD if you are triggered.*

"Daddy" I said softly before biting my lip seductively.

"Fuck." Luke mumbled under his breath while attacking my neck with his lips. He sloppily kissed and nibbled at my skin until I knew I had a handful of love bites on my neck.

His hands trailed from my back to breasts. He gently squeezed them causing a shaky breath escape my lips. His lips skimmed over mine like a stone on water. I lifted my hand up to Luke's back and gently pushed him further down on me so his bulge was touching the crotch of my leggings. He flipped us over so I was on top of him.

"What do I do?" I asked innocently, holding onto Luke's hands that were holding me up.

"Don't worry, Daddy will help." Luke un-linked our hands causing me to sit up straight while my legs sat at either side of him. He rested his hands on my butt and slowly pushed me forward and backwards. I very quickly caught on to what we were doing.

"Shit- Daddy-" I moaned through gritted teeth.

"Shh Baby Girl, they'll hear us." He lifted one finger to my mouth which I rolled my tongue around. My lips wrapped around his finger as I stared at Luke. My teeth loosely grazed it before my head fell back. I could see Luke's need for control as I glanced down at him.

"Daddy-" I moaned, gripping onto the bed sheets.

Suddenly Luke flipped me over so he was hovering over me. He pulled down my leggings with difficulty which made me laugh and Luke shake his head and smirk at me. His fingers slowly traced circles over the thin black material, the only barrier stopping Luke from getting to my heat. He left a ghost trail of kisses on the inside of my thighs, teasing me greatly. The feeling of his breathe colliding with my wetness through the fabric was already enough to send me over the edge so I whined.

He dragged my knickers down, looking lovingly into my eyes as he did so. His lips touched my folds sending a shiver down my spine.

"Princess, are you sure?" He asked, suddenly unsure with himself.

"Yes, please just-" I pleaded with a shaky breathe. That was enough for Luke to smirk happily to himself as he used one hand to open up my folds. His tongue flicked up and down at a slow pace making a shiver spiral down my spine. A moan erupted from my mouth and I felt out of control in my body. He blew on me before using his tongue to circle my clit.

"Moan my name baby girl..." Luke mumbled while pleasuring me.

"Daddy..." I continued to moan, pressing a pillow on my face to try and make my moans quieter. Luke moved his face away from my heat much to my disappointment, instead travelling up to my face.

He planted a kiss on my lips proving how eager he was. I helped him unbuckle his jeans so he was only in his boxers. He slipped off his t-shirt with ease and threw it across the room. He took out a shiny silver package out of the pocket of his jeans before also throwing them. My breath halted in my throat at the sight of the condom.

Luke could see how uncomfortable I was and he kissed me.

"Don't worry princess, you don't have to..." I smiled at him, still feeling nervous butterflies flutter in my tummy.

He rolled the condom onto his member before lowering down to my heat. His looked at me, asking for my permission. I nodded, biting my lip. He slowly put his tip into my entrance, not moving much because I was clenched around him. He took one of my hands and looked into my eyes before planting small kisses on my face knowing I was scared.

"Just squeeze my hand if it hurts." I nodded before squeezing my eyes shut. He lowered into my a little bit more but still remained quite slow with his movements. After a few moments I loosened up and he moved a little bit faster. It felt strange and good at the same time.