-Chapter 8-

*not really smut but mentions of smut related things* Picture reference (not including Luke's old lip ring *rest in peace*) ^^^^^ enjoy --------------------------------------------"Wait so Becky was telling the truth?" I asked Luke with a tea in m...

Picture reference (not including Luke's old lip ring *rest in peace*) ^^^^^ enjoy
--------------------------------------------
"Wait so Becky was telling the truth?" I asked Luke with a tea in my hand warming me up greatly.

"Yeah it's stupid I know but she was being so clingy this weekend. The only reason we...You know...was because she kept telling me I didn't love her and that I was distracted by other women" I slightly sighed with the hint of a "yep that's my sister" laugh in it.

"I'm sorry Luke I really am but she usually dumps them in a week so you must have been good to her" Luke mumbled something incoherent under his breath which I couldn't make out. Deciding it was time to change the subject I complained about my tea. "Why is my tea still so hot? Aw man" I made a puppy face and blew away the swirling steam coming from the mug.

"Here, pass it to me" I did as Luke asked mostly because I wanted to get on his good side. Not because I liked him just because he seemed like a good guy and all. Well not completely because he's a good guy ok? I guess I do have certain feelings toward him that I can seem to get rid of or confront.

Luke blew away more of the steam and took a sip of tea. He paused for a moment before grinning at me.

"That's fine you big baby" he gently pinched my left cheek like a baby. The sudden contact made my body freeze in place almost like I was afraid to move. He placed the mug on the table and looked at me. No not at me, into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I noticed how when the light shone onto the blue it made a beautiful shine in his eyes. The corner was crinkled up due to his goofy smile. I wanted to kiss him so badly it hurt. I squeezed my hands into little fists and dug my nails into my palm. I bit my lip before traveling down to look at his. His bottom lip stuck out a little more than the top. Both were plump and a soft pink. My stomach began to do the flips again, putting me through the agony of not getting to kiss him and feeling the weird sensation.

We had no words. The room was silent and even our thoughts were temporarily silent. We just looked at each other properly for the first time.

"We should stop, Luke," I whispered a few inches away from him. My voice was small and timid compared to every other noise on the planet but in a way it made me feel safer.

"Why would I do that princess?" His little pet name for me returned giving my stomach plenty more reason to flip.

"B-because I don't want you to kiss me because you miss Amy..." he licked his lips and looked at his lap like it was the most interesting thing in the world then back up to me.

He slid his thumb over my bottom lip leaving me wanted more. He winked at me before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.