-Chapter 18-

*Infrequent sexual mentions*

"Yes mum- no we just left! I'm fine..." I babbled at my mother across the phone while sat in the cramped car with Luke. Luke was driving me back to my apartment from my parents' house (where we had just left). "I didn't leave anything! Listen- no listen-" Unfortunately my mum is a very sensitive person and she hated how me and Luke had to go back so soon. "I'll talk to you later. Love you-"

The beep signalled the call had ended, receiving a satisfied sigh from me.

"Your parents sure do love you, huh?" Luke's voice made me jump a little in my seat but I nodded lightly.

"How long left? I feel sick" I dragged my words like a child to emphasise how ill i felt.

"Do you want me to pull over? We have about half an hour left"

"Fuck, No I'll survive. Can I open a window?"

"Of course" I opened the window with ease and took continuous deep breaths. I've been cursed with travel sickness since I was a young child. I found myself gripping tightly to the side of the car and glaring at the road by the end of the trip.

"We're here, princess."

I shoved the door open and gasped for air .

"Hallelujah!" I laughed through my uneven breaths. Luke followed me inside with our very few bags.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Luke asked once we were inside and the bags were down.

"Better than I was, thanks. So are you staying here or?"

"I've got work, princess. I'll pop round tomorrow though?"

I nodded with a lip shut smile. I kissed his cheek before he left, leaving his touch on me.

"When did you get back?!" Becky boomed behind me. I swirled around to look at her.

" a few minutes ago? Hi to you too by the way" I grabbed my few bags and brought them to my room with Becky trailing behind.

"So how was it? Awkward? Uncomfortable?"

"It was meh"

" just meh? No drama?"

"Well, i mean, Amy kicked off on the first day but she didn't really speak to us after that. She did glare a lot but it's not a big deal really.."

"I knew there would be drama!"

"I wouldn't exactly call it that, beck." I unpacked all my items as we spoke.

"Whatever that's what I'm calling it. Anyway, what do you want for dinner?"

"I'm not choosing again nor am I making it"

Becky made a strangled groan noise and leaned up against my door frame.

" 'Nor am I making it' " she impersonated, making her voice high and squeaky. "Fancy bitch"

"I can hear you, jerk"

She ended up walking away from my room because, according to her, the conversation became "extremely uninteresting"...

------------/-------------

"See! You can cook!" I exclaimed, scooping mince onto my fork.

"But it took so long and so much effort" Becky was still complaining about cooking even though she had finished the ridiculously easy task.

"You always complain, oh my god"

"You're the one complaining now!"

"I'm bored." I swiftly changed the subject because I realised I wasn't in the mood to have an argument.

"Read a book, go outside, climb a tree, or- here's a wild one - talk to your boyfriend!"

"Boring, why the hell would I do that, I can't climb anything, and Luke is working." I re-listed all the activities in order with a reason why I couldn't or wouldn't do them.

"I think I'm gonna watch fifty shades of grey" I blurted out which made Becky laugh hysterically.

"Why the fuck?"

"People say it's good!"

"Whatever, I'm not watching it." I rolled my eyes before watching Becky stand up and leave the room, leaving me by myself once more.

"I guess it's just me and you brain." I mumbled to myself with a hint of sadness in my voice.

I Settled down with my quarter-eaten meal on the couch and picked fifty shades of grey.

"Wow, gab, your life is so exciting" I said to no one but myself.

For the following two hours I picked away at my, now cold, meal making me come to the realisation it wasn't as nice as I thought. 

I smirked to myself as the first sex scene came on screen.  Everything looked so perfect and amazing, I can tell you now that is not how it really goes. When I lost my virginity it was to a random geeky guy in high school. At the time everyone started to say they had lost their 'v-card'. So, naturally, I found the first guy I could who was willing to take my virginity. One problem, the guy was also a virgin so we both had a great deal of difficulty actually doing it.

Towards the end of the movie I found myself dosing off into a dreamless sleep....