-Chapter 11-

*SMUT WARNING*

"Can you two shut up! She's sleeping..." I faintly heard Luke's voice above me. In this moment I had two options; wake up or pretend I'm still asleep and listen to their conversation. Well I obviously went for the second option.
"Dude who's Lilith?" I heard Calum's voice ask from across the room.

"She's a girl I had a fling with before Amy. We met up again and stuff" Luke was so close I could feel his breath on my neck reminding me of the other night.

"Oh no, did you do the dirty?" I heard Ashton.

"No-well yes but it was a one time thing" Luke had the word 'complicated' at the tip of his tongue but he withdrew it.

"Luke for Christ sake- are you taking the piss? Did you even see how upset Gabbie was? The poor girl is falling for you faster than light and you buggar off to go hump a chick" my heart warmed at the prospect of Ashton standing up for me. Even though it was his best friend.

"I didn't mean to ash. It just happened.."

"Oh come on. You gave the girl love bites and made her call you daddy"

"How the fuck do you know that?"

"Strange. That's exactly what gab said."

I suddenly felt a hand move my hair out my face. It was Luke's hand. His hand lifted the hair away from my neck and inspected the fading marks. I felt his face come closer to mine. His hand light caressed my face from the top of my left cheek to my chin.
"I hate what she does to me"

"You need to talk to her"

"It's all going so quickly..I can't pressure her"

"You have kissed her...right?" Silence. "Really Luke?!"

"I wanted her to be comfortable. I want her to want me as badly as I want her"

"Have you even been listening for the past 5 minutes? She wants you"

My heart and stomach felt like they were having parties which made me want to smile. So I did just that. I pretended I just woke up.

"'Hey baby gi- I mean, princess." I pretend to rub my eyes.

"Luke..you can call me baby girl..." I blushed hiding my face in the blankets I was wrapped in on the settee.

"Don't hide your face baby girl. It's adorable when you blush over me." I glanced up at the boy I couldn't get over and saw him grinning from ear to ear. 

"I don't want to be adorable I want to be punk rock like Michael" I pouted my lips and heard Michael shout out a "HELL YEAH" before leaving us back to our moment. 

"Cupcake, you'll never be punk rock.
Not in daddy's eyes" my heart skipped a beat at the mention of the word.

Our close proximity sent shivers down my spine. I'm gonna do it, I thought.

"Daddy...Would it really kill you if we kissed?" I asked Inching closer to him.

"N-no princess."

With his approval I pulled him closer to me and planted my lips on his savouring the feeling. I felt Luke deepen the kiss baring in mind this was incredibly difficult due to me lying on the settee and him on the floor in front. I stopped and looked at Luke. The shine had returned to his eyes making me smile. Without even noticing I had wrapped my arms around Luke.

"What now?" I asked shyly.

"Angel, we don't have to worry about what we're going to do now ok? How about you kiss me?" I rolled my eyes but fulfilled his stupid request.

"Ok this is cute and all but me and Ashton are trying to sit on the couch" Becky complained at me and Luke.

"Come on princess" he held out a hand for me to take once he has stood up which I took gratefully. He took me to a random room in Ashton's apartment which I could only guess to be a guest room. We both sat down on the bed in silence.

"I can't tell my sister about this...we have to keep this a secret" Luke intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I understand but one day you'll have to tell her and your parents, you know that don't you?"

"Of course I do but they're gonna hate me"

"Don't be stupid of course they won't cupcake.."

"Why do you have so many nicknames for me?" I changed the subject dramatically.

"Because daddy loves to see you blush." At this point into the conversation I was speechless, I've never been able to think of good answers on the spot. "Baby lie on the bed."

Luke's sudden demand struck me as strange.

"Lie down" without question I lay down on the bed, my hair strung across the bed.

Luke leaned over me and held my wrists to the bed. He planted a kiss on my lips deciding to run his tongue over my bottom lip. I found myself leaning into the kiss and lightly grabbing his hair. A whimper left my lips causing Luke to moan into my mouth. He moved from my mouth to my jaw planting sloppy kisses across it and down my neck and belly.

I slid my leggings down allowing my black pants to come on show. He got to the lining of my knickers and looked up at me. Slowly, Luke placed his thumb over my heat. I immediately found myself bucking my hips closer to his hand. His thumb was tracing circles over me, making me pant uncontrollably.

"What do you want daddy to do to you baby girl?"

"D-daddy please...I need you"

"What do you need me to do princess?" He growled - pausing his actions.

"Touch me daddy."

With my words Luke continued his actions but slid my pants down so my whole lower area was naked. Without warning Luke plunged his tongue in me . A moan echoed around the room.

"Luke-"

"Daddy"

"Daddy- please don't stop" His tongue flicked over my clit continuously. A knot formed in my stomach. He lowered a finger into me, stretching me.

"Does it feel good when daddy fingers you, baby girl?" I couldn't make any humanly sentence so I returned his dirty talk with a scream of pleasure.

"Daddy I can't hold on much longer-"

"Let go for me princess. Let daddy eat you out" Following his orders I came to my climax. Luke allowed himself to lick up my juices and suck his fingers dry.

I saw Luke smirk from the corner of my eye.

"And I thought I was kinky..."

"Hey! You're the one with a daddy kink!" I hit his arm with a pillow. He chuckled passing me my underwear and leggings.

"Am I still innocent?" I quizzed Luke while dressing.

"Baby girl, you'll always be innocent"

"That isn't fair! I don't want to be like a child" I pouted and leaned into Luke's chest. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me.

"You aren't like a child but you're innocent as hell. Do you know what queefing is?" I cocked my head to side.

"No..what is it?"

"See. I'll tell you later princess"

"Luke?"

"Yes?"

"Does this mean we're dating?" I heard Luke suck in a sharp breath.

"Do you want us to be?"

"Yeah..." My shy self came back and I found myself hiding away.

"Then yes. We are" a small smile became prominent on my face....