-Chapter 33-

A/n: Holy shit, thank you so much for all the recent love on this fanfic. I don't know where all of these new readers came from but thank you! This is a relatively long and fucking adorable chapter that I spent a long time planning/writing. Enjoy, babes.

I could feel my heart rate increase as we inched closer to the arrivals gate. I began to receive the endless tweets from Luke once I got to the airport, stealing their wifi to see them. They were being retweeted, favourited and even quoted thousands of times which already made me panic. 

@Luke5SOS: Can't wait to see my cutie @bbygabbie :-)

@Luke5SOS: 30 minutes...send love to her. @bbygabbie

@Luke5SOS: sorry for my spam, it's been too long since I last saw my princess

I grinned at my phone, looking like a lunatic in the middle of the airport. Amy's eyes latched onto me, Robert dragging behind her with two suitcases. Amy had gotten my suitcase from the belt while I was too busy staring at my boyfriend's beautiful profile photo.

"You know if you got off your phone you could see him. He's on the other side of those doors." Amy sarcastically laughed at me, pressing the power button on my phone. I could feel my heart skip a beat as she addressed luke as 'him'. She was right, he was there. I just needed to move those goddamn legs that felt like they would collapse at any second. "Are you coming?" She asked me, arm linked with Robert a few steps in front of me. I took in a deep breath and nodded my head. Here we go. 

I grabbed the handle of the suitcase Amy had left in front of me and followed them into the arrivals area. The automatic doors quickly parted with a squeak. Suddenly, a thousand flashes blinding me almost making me trip over my own feet. I was greeted with paparazzi taking photos and screaming questions at me. Why did they wait for me? I wasn't famous. 

Amy rushed out of the way of the cameras, leaving me and other confused guests. I felt so bad for them. I couldn't see Luke anywhere so I began to internally freak out until I saw a little whiteboard with my name scribbled on it. The man holding it was dressed in all black with neat little sunglasses on. I fast-walked over to him, hoping Luke had sent him to me and it wasn't just a stalker trying to abduct me or anything. 

"Hi Miss, Luke is here but he's waiting a little bit further away with security since things were already pretty crazy up here." He spoke in a sweet American accent. I smiled at him and nodded before following him around the airport. He kept one arm hovering around my back so he could guide me but make sure no paparazzi got to me. They followed us all the way to the exit. 

"Do you know where my sister and her boyfriend went?" I asked awkwardly because just after saying it I remembered he didn't know what my sister looked like. 

"Oh yeah, she ran down to the exit and I presume she'll be out there with Luke." He nodded as he spoke and we walked. 

"Okay, thanks. Also, you can call me Gabbie." He just nodded in response and then we were at the doors to the exit. 

"He's just there, Gabbie." He held his hand out to where Luke was stood with two security guards. He had his eyebrows scrunched up as he tapped away on his phone, not realising I was there. Just seeing him made my legs turn to jelly. I ran over to him, dragging my noisy suitcase with me. I probably looked like a moron. 

He heard the squeaky noise of my suitcase and looked up from his phone confusedly but relaxed once he saw me. His lips turned up as a grin took over his face. I flung myself at him, letting go of the luggage before wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled into the roots of my hair, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.