-Chapter 22-

A/n: I haven't edited this yet so they will probably be mistakes :s enjoy

My hand rubbed over Becky's back over and over again to try and calm her down but nothing seemed to work. Becky was broken like never before. Usually she would get over a break up within a week at the most but it had almost been two weeks since Becky broke it off with Ashton and it tore her apart. He was her everything and she knew she couldn't trust him anymore.

Her sobs could break anyone's heart and that's all I had heard for weeks. I couldn't even invite Luke over because Becky would complain because she thought I was shoving the fact I had a boyfriend when she didn't in her face. 

"Come on Becky, you're okay." I cooed like a mother, slightly swinging us back and forth as I held her. "Maybe we should go out tonight, you know, like for a meal or-"

"We should go to a club!" She snorted to get rid of the mucus build up. I quickly shook my head and let go of her.

"No, Becky." I said sternly because I knew she only wanted to go to get wasted and have a one night stand to get back at Ashton. 

"Please! I need this!" 

"No! You know what? I'm sick of this, I'm calling him."

"Who? Luke?" She asked curiously while wiping her nose and eyes on the sleeve of her jumper.

"Ashton." I corrected her, putting my phone to my ear waiting for Ashton to pick up. Her eyes widened and she ran at me in an attempt to take my phone. I stood in front of the front door so she couldn't escape and began to talk to Ashton.

"Gabbie?"

"Ashton, where are you?" I asked while Becky continued to jump for the phone.

"Uh, like 5 minutes away from your house. I just got out of work, why?"

"Come over, now." I demanded and hung up before he had time to answer so he had to come. Sure enough, about five minutes later Ashton knocked at the door. 

I looked at Becky who was fidgeting nervously on the settee, just like she had been for the past five minutes. She squeezed her eyes shut as I reached for the handle to let him in. 

As soon as I did he looked at Becky with soft eyes. He let him self in and walked over to her. 

"Becky..." She looked away from him, tears once again stinging her delicate eyes. "Look at me, please."

"I'm not your toy, Ashton." She clenched her jaw as tightly as she could to stop herself from screaming uncontrollably. 

"I never said you were." He raised his voice slightly making Becky flinch. 

"I don't want you anymore..." She lied even though she felt like her intestines were wrapping around each other. 

"You don't mean that..." He sighed, knowing he messed up. 

"You better believe it. I'm sick of crying over you, Ashton. You fucked me  over, not the other way around. You should be the one crying every day. You should be the one who can't sleep because you don't know how to without my  arms around you. Not me!" 

Ashton bit into his lip, so hard I thought it would burst. My hands clenched because I couldn't handle how tense it was. 

"I had sex with her..." Ashton choked up, making my eyes widen out of shock. 

"Excuse me?" Becky's whole face flamed red and her eyebrows raise. 

Panic began to set into my stomach as I remember what Becky did when she got very angry. I quickly texted Luke.