Chapter 1:My First High School Year

"Ahh... God what the hell is today? Wait... fuck!" I growl as I look at my alarm clock. I growl as I stand up and stretch.

"FUCK NOW I'M GONNA BE REAL LATE I TOOK 5 MINUTES GETTING UP!? FUCK!" I whisper yell. I make a run towards the kitchen and grab the first thing I see which happened to be a rotten apple and changed into my clothes. I settle on a normal black shirt with black jeans.

I walk towards my mom's room and for some reason she was actually awake considering she was a lazy butt like me.

"Hey Rigby want some cof-" I cut her off by giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry mom gonna be late for school! You don't want me to be late right?" I rush as I walk out the front door. I sigh and finally start to kinda calm myself.... before remembering I was LATE AS FUCK!

TimeSkip

I finally reached the schoo and looked at everyone. I saw many typical animal breeds but some unique hybrids. I walked towards the enterance and sighed thinking I was gonna be humiliated for being gay.

When I was about to go inside I tripped on my own shoelaces. "Oh my god Rigby Why did you forget to tie them home!" I think to myself. Before I fell someone caught me.

"Woah better tie your shoes next time!" A fur said behind me said.

I looked behind me and it was this otter/fox hybrud. I blushed as I could tell he was still holding my paw. He noticed and let go of my paw.

"Names Dominic but you can call me Dom," Dom said reaching his paw out.

"Names Br- Rigby and nice catch!" I say while shaking Dom's paw laughing awkwardly.

"So are you new around here?I haven't seen you around?" Dom asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I just moved here and I kind of like it so far," I replied looking at the ground.

"Need a tour around here?" He asks kinda hopeful. "Sure I kinda need one because... well you know why." I say with a blush.

Dom gives me a little smile. Woah I barely went to this school and I already got myself a crush. I shouldn't be falling for people right now you barely met him Rigby! But... He looked really hot. I couldn't keep my eyes to myself as I looked into his amber eyes.

I don't really need to worry about us being in a fight because I can tell we would be just perfect... if he at least liked boys which I don't think so.

"So this is your stop Rigby, And my stop too!" He says with a big grin. I mentally cheer in my mind.

"We have class together!" I say eagerly kinda giving small hops.

"Of course!" He says before opening the door to class. We both  head inside class and I take a look at all the students. Some were kinda hot but I could quickly tell they were straight since all of them were checking out girls.

"Hey Rig come sit over here!" Dom says pointing at a seat next to him. I immediately run over next to Dom.

"Ok class today we have a new student. Lets all welcome Rigby Cordiner Wolf. Will you come over Rigby and introduce yourself?" My teacher Mr.Furgare said. I stand up and walk over to the front of the class. "Fuck... well Like the teach said before I'm Rigby... now can I sit down now?," I tell the whole class then turning to Mr. Leader of Hell. He nods and motions me to my desk. I quickly sprint over to my desk and sit next to Dom.

Thanks for reading this chapter of "Young Love"! I'm accepting ur fursonas so PM me!Stay furrying on! And yes I know this is a small chapter... just starting it slowly...