Chapter 31: Fuck...

-Rigby's P.O.V-

"God thanks for the popcorn Preston, and the movie can't forget about the movie!" I replied looking at Prestons sparkling eyes.

"No need to thank me Rigby," Preston says patting my back. I smile and turn to look at Roffin, he seemed really sad. Did he think of Lark?

"Hey Roff-Roff, what happened? You were really playful and all back at the theater why are you sad like you are right now?" I ask looking at him. He turned to look at me and gave a little grin.

"Well, It's just happy to see you guys together while I'm... alone. God I miss Lark." He replied turning to look back at the ground. I sighed and turned to look at Preston. He shrugged and we kept walking to the house.

TimeSkip (Cause I'm To Lazy)

"Good Night Preston!" I yelled closing Preston's door. He waved goodbye as I closed it. I went walking towards my room and sat in my bed. I layed on top of it and looked at the ceiling.

God I like Preston a lot. If only he knew how much. Should I tell him? No... he is probably straight. I will probably ruin our friendship.

I sighed at my thoughts and turned to my side. I grabbed my phone and started looking at my FurryBook. I was looking at random posts until I came across one I didn't want to see. My dads.

I scrolled angrily at all his posts.

Hanging out with my girlfriend! Love you Lauren! <3

I read as I looked at the picture. My dad Daniel a black wolf holding a lioness in his paws. He was holding a peace sign. Nothing in this cruel world is peaceful mostly what he did to my mom.

I growl as I notice he posts a recent picture right now.

Gonna come visit my faggot of a son and see if his TWIN brother is a fag.

I then feel anger fill in my body. I crush my phone and walk towards the living room. I sit in the couch and just think. Instead of feeling anger sadness started to take control. I started crying in misery. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I then started dragging it against my fur. Then I was able to get the knife to cut the skin.

"Rigby, what the fuck do you think your doing." I heard a voice say behind me. I shyly turn around and find that it's Preston.

"I-I uh w-what are y-you doing out here! Y-you should be sleeping!" I say in a rush pushing him towards his room. He grabs my paw and gives me a sad look. Like he never wanted me to even start doing that.

"More like what are you doing. W-were you. C-cutting yourself?" Preston stutters flopping his ears down.

I stare at him with sad eyes and try to hide the knife. He notices me and grabs my paw revealing the knife dripping blood. (A/N UGHH WHY AM I WRITING THIS I HATE BLOOD! I FAINT WHEN ME SEE IT!!! god i can just picture it)

Preston looks at it with fear and sadness and walks over the the bathroom. He later came back with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball. He applied some alcohol on the cotton ball and gently places it near where I cut myself.

"Tell me if it hurts," He replied in a hot calming voice. I blushed and nodded as I saw him planting little rubs on the cut. It burned like hell.

"Ssssss ouch!" I whimper. Preston notices and stops immediately in his tracks. He waits for me to get used to it and places it back again. He finally finishes and grabs a bandage. He finishes wrapping it around and lets go of my paw. He then looks up to my eyes. God those beautiful eyes.

"Rigby, why w-"

"Call me Bruce. Rigby was just a nickname. Bruce or Bryce. How ever you wish." I say as I cut him off. He nodded and continued.

"Ok... Bryce. Why were you cutting yourself?" Preston asks in the bridge of tears.

"My dad... is coming." I reply looking down at the ground in tears. He looks at me and lifts my head up with his paws.

"You don't like your dad don't you." Preston said walking me over to the couch. We were sitting in te darkness.

"No... he abuses me. I bet he is gonna get mad when he realizes that... I dated a guy." I say.

"If he lays a finger on you he will get his tiny ass kicked and do you know why?" Preston said kinda nervous.

"Why?"

"Because I like you." Preston whispered as he shoved his muzzle against mine. His sweet breath mixing in with mine. After kissing for about 5 minutes straight I stopped. And I could tell Preston was kinda disappointed.

"PRESTON WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!" I cried as I grabbed a couch pillow and burried my face in it. I started to cry not wanting Preston to be stuck with me for the rest of his life. I don't want him to disappoint him. I don't deserve to be with him. As much as I want to I can't.

"Rigby, calm down. If you want me to leave I'll leave I'm just... sorry" Preston said as he walked away probably crying. I didn't want to hurt his feelings it's just that... how did he fall in love with a ratbag like me?

I cried and cried as I finally fell asleep.

-TimeSwwwwwiiiiipppp-

I was sound asleep until I felt a pair of soft paws wrap around my shoulders. I shiver at the sudden action then I realized who it was.

Preston.

"Preston... what are you doing."I whimper as I stand up to see Preston laying on my back. He then opens one of his eyes in a cute way.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to wake you up Bryce." Preston blushes standing up as well.

"Preston. Why do you like me?" I ask remembering what he did last night.

Preston looked at me and then back at the ground.

"Bruce, when I first met you... well more like you saved me. I had a feeling in my heart. A little tingle. And as I kept knowing more about you well... I started to kinda develop feeling for you without me even realizing it." Preston said wrapping his tail around me. I blushed at what he said and sighed.

"Well Preston... are you positive you wanna be stuck with me for part of your life?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"No Rigby... I'm not positive I wanna be with you for part of my life... I'm positive I wanna be with you for the rest... of my life, so may I have that kiss again?" Preston asks forming a tiny smirk.

"You bet you can," I say as we both lean into each other.

(Lucius_Knightwalker I just kissed him again! Lolz XP)