Chapter 28: What do You Think of Him?

-Preston's P.O.V-

Yes I got to go to the basketball team. I joined a couple hours later so the next day I get to play with them. But wait... I have to do some kind of performance right? Dammit. But hey I get to be part of the Jocks right?

After School Rigby, Roffin, and me went straight home.

"Woah you in the basketball team!?" Roffin asked.

"I know right crazy!" I laugh.

Rigby seemed kinda sad about the news. He was slouched over listening to music exiting world's reality.

I went over to him and wrapped my arm around his waist. He blushed at the sudden action and stopped listening to music.

"W-what are you doing..." He asked still shocked at my sudden action.

"Oh nothing were all just friends right!" I say out loud before grabbing Roffin's waist pulling him with me too.

"BEST FRIENDS!" I Yell.

"Hmm... yeah friends..." Rigby mumbled.

"Come on dudes... oh Rigby mom said a package came for you today!" Roffin yelled to Rigby. Rigby perked his ears up and ran as fast as he could straight to our house.

Roffin then smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"What do you think of Rigby?" Roffin asked letting go of me. Why would he ask those questions?

"I mean he is cool, handsome, kind, does kinda have anger issues but he is still, shy sometimes, and well.... he does look kinda hot with the antlers. He looks kinda tough with em..." I reply blushing at all the statements.

Roffin smirked and laughed.

"Ok come on let's go..." He said begining to walk.