Chapter 4:Are way Home

So me and the gang started heading straight to my house. Dom spots one of his friends.

"Hey Alder! Come and join us!" Dom shouted at the teenage dragon which I assumed was Alder. The dragon came running up to us.

"Hey Rigs meet Alder he is one of my best friends!" Dom told me.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Alder! What's your name?" Alder said.

"Oh Names Rigby but you can call me Rigs!?"I said. We both shake hands.

"Wanna Head to my house Alder? My parents just texted me and told me that they were going to be gone for 3 weeks." I ask Alder.

"Sure but I have to text my parents if they would let me stay." Alder said. While Alder texts his parents me and James talk about how life is got each other.

"So did you ever experienced your parents fighting all the time"James asked.

"You tell me my mom and dad fought a lot when I was just a pup, but you know step dad made things better, kinda..."I gloomingly say.

"Woah Rigby...must've be hard. But remember one thing Rigby...We are all here for you ok. We will be here no matter what!"James said.

I looked in back of us. Razz hugging Cole, Dom playing with Alder and James supporting me. I keep looking at Dom. James turned to look at me.

"Hmm I think you might think Dom is more than just a Best friend uh?"James said with a laugh.

"Well yeah, h-he does seem charming, perfect, handsome, cute, and everything..."I say while blushing so red I bet you wouldn't notice I have blue fur!

"Knew it! Want me to tell Dom what he thinks of you?"James said with a smirk. James runs towards Dom before I could even speak and whispers in his ear.

"W-wait No!"I yell.vDom looks at James then back to me. I blushed a very noticeable. I see Dom whisper back at James. James expression looks like his wish just got answered.