Chapter 17: ???

---??? P.O.V---

After me and Lark stopped making out we decided to go to the mall, because Lark forced us boys to take her...

"Hey ??? Do you think this dress looks good on me?" Lark asked as she came out of the fitting rooms wearing a pink and gray dress with little black dots on it, resembling my furs colors. I looked at her with a wide grin letting out a chuckle.

"Looks beautiful babe, mostly on you," I said smiling.

She giggled and went back to the fitting room to change into her normal clothes.

Hikaru was in a corner just looking at us from a distance slowly shaking his head whispering "Lovers".

After Lark went into her stall I recived a text from my "mother"

Mom- ??? It's time, you need to come back here...

Me- Im...Im coming home don't worry...

I set my phone down and took a look at Hikaru, giving him a sad nod. He perked his head up and returned the sad nod.

"Lark, any minute now..." I yelled hoping she would hear from her stall. Luckily she heard and walked up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed but removed my happy grin and turned it into a sad sorrow frown.

She looked at me and held my chin up so that I would meet her eyes. She looked at me and whispered

"Oh..."

I sadly nodded trying to hold back a tear. The fur of my dreams finally becomes my girlfriend but... ends up fading away from my life.

She gave me a last kiss and headed towards the exit crying as she did so. I looked at Hikaru who had couple of tears in his eyes. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. Which he rarely does so I considered myself lucky.

I hugged back letting a few tears drop. We separated the hug and walked up to Hikaru's car and he drove me off to my house. After about 10 minutes we arrived. When I looked out the window I could see my "parents" putting lots of suitcases in their car. I turned to look at Hikaru and gave him a nod. He nodded back a whispered... "See you in the future ???".

I opened the car's door and hopped out closing it as I did so and walked up to my "parents" car.

"Hey champ, are you ready to meet your real family?" My "dad" said trying to make a grin but failed too so it was more of an awkward smile.

"Yeah ???, your brother will seem to have a bunch of injuries by one of loved ones soooo," my "mom" said closing the trunk of the car and walking up to me.

"Wait I also have a brother?" I questioned.

My parents took a look at eachother with smiling faces.

"Yeah champ! Remember that when you were little you would always ask for a sibling? Well you finally have one!" My "dad" said ruffling my hair.

I smiled a little thinking this wasn't such a bad idea but the more I thought of it my smile started fading. What if he was mean? What if he doesn't like me?

I gulped at all those thoughts but knew that at least something good was gonna come out of it...right?

I walked towards the passengers seat and closed the door doing so. I waited for about 5 minutes till my dad got to the driver's seat.

"Are you...well, gonna miss us? My dad said starting the car. I looked at him and could tell he was the one that was gonna miss me the most, they couldn't have children because my "mom" had an illness so I was his only treasure.

"Of course I will," Was my only response.

He looked up at me and smiled giving me a last hug until he drove off...

---Rigz/Bruce P.O.V---

After my doctor checked me again he said I could only be out for a week to stretch my muscles because right now... let's say I was just a lazy ass.

"Thanks Doc I'll be here in one week k?" I replied to my doctor who's name I've learned was Koster.

"K pal, be sure to stay safe!" Koster yelled from behind as I made my way up to my mom's car. I hopped in and we started small talk. After that we hopped off and went inside my house. It was all alone, not a single fur inside.

"Hey Bruno, how about you go for a walk so you could at least do some exercise you lazy ass," She said turning on the TV and plopping herself down. I stopped dead when she call me Bruno, it just gave terrible memories of Dom.

"Y-yeah mom ill g-go let me just replace my old bandage with a new one, k mom?" I stuttered walking slowly to the bathroom to grab a new bandage to stramp my big ass head with. After I pulled one out and replaced it with my new one I took a look at my cast.

"Hmm, guess people are gonna see what happened," I mumbled.

I walked out the front door and walked towards the nearest park. I walked towards the big bold letters saying the parks name and went inside.

I walked around the woods and admired the little sparkling spring in the ground with green leaves next to it. I stopped by it and touched it with my left paw since it was the one unharmed. I felt its cooling touch.

I sat near it putting my back against the trunk of a tree and admiring the view until I felt myself dozing off. I was about to take a nap until something caught my eye, someone drowning.

I reacted fast. I ran towards the land but the fur was so far off deep into the water, I couldn't do anything so I eventually jumped to his rescue.

I tried to swim to the deep end. He eventually passed out but I didn't give up.

I grabbed his paw and dragged him to shore. Finally I tried giving him CPR and luckily I saw his chest going up and down. I sighed in relief knowing I saved a life.

Yup... ??? Is finally gonna meet his real family, and Bruce, well..... he saved someone? Sooo idk. Again sorry for a late ass update so here ya gooo pals another chapter!