Chapter 30: Movie Theaters PT 2

(PICTURE I DREW OF RIGBY!🔝 AND YES I KNOW THE PICTURE SUCKS!!!!)

This chapter is dedicated to LocustFox... he is currently gonna have surgery and I wish him best of luck. I made this chapter extra long so he could entertain himself in the hospital... Enjoy buddy!

-Roffin's P.O.V-

"God I'm Hungry! I WANT POPCORN NOW!" Rigby said getting a bit angry.

"Don't worry babe were almost there," Preston said surprising me and Rigby with the word babe. Preston than realized what he said and covered his mouth trying to take back those words.

Rigby stopped his angry mood and blushed.

"I-I uh... W-what did you j-just call me?" Rigby stuttered looking up at Preston who was still covering his mouth.

"Sorry I didn't mean it! It just came out!" Preston said still shocked.

I on the other hand started bursting into laughter. Both Preston and Rigby were looking at me like I was on drugs... which I was... just kidding!

"What's so funny!" Rigby growled folding up his sleeve ready to beat my tiny little ass.

"Rigby you know that I ship you guys right?" I say making them both blush uncontrollably.

"Just come on Roffin the theater is right in front of us," Preston said still trying to control his blush.

I giggle a little more and follow them to the front of the theater. I really ship those two. I hope that someday in the future they are together. That is how I'm forming my plan. I asked Preston what he thought of Rigby and I could tell that he was growing a special feelings for Rigby... but I could also tell he had another feeling. Fear.

"Finally! Honestly I think this is where I belong! I mean it's my favorite food and where do you go to get tons of it? The theater!" Rigby yelled making his way inside. Preston giggled and gave the theater guy our tickets.

"Oh so you already picked out a movie for us?" I asked Preston. Preston looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah I found a cool Action movie online and I thought Rigby would like it since I heard he is like obsessed with those," Preston responded walking towards Rigby who was demanding the fur behind the counter if there is any buckets XXL.

Ohhh so an action movie for Rigby eh? I really ship you guys...

I smirk at my thoughts and run towards Rigby.

"Wait a minute... so are you telling me that there are no Extra-Extra Large buckets for popcorn?" Rigby asks half annoyed and half angry.

"Yes sir I am certain there are no buckets... that large, though I could get you the largest we have?" The fur asks Rigby.

Rigby nods his head rapidly wanting popcorn.

The fur nods and goes to the back preparing popcorn. He grabs a bucket which is bigger than I expected and he filled it with popcorn.

"Here you go sir will that be all?" He asks Rigby handing him the bucket.

"COME TO PAPA!" Rigby squeals hugging the bucket of popcorn.

"Yeah I think he might have issues," The fur tells us.

"Yeah I think he kinda does," I respond looking at Rigby hugging it.

"Hey Preston I think he's cheating on you with a bucket of popcorn!~" I whisper in Prestons ear.

Preston frowns at me and whispers, "We aren't even together!".

I nod sarcastically and walk towards the movie Preston picked out.

"Hmm AeroHeros... this movie better be good," I mumble as I walk inside being followed by a Preston and a popcorn eating maniac.

I started to hear loud crunchy noises behind. I turned around and saw Rigby ate literally HALF of the bucket of popcorn and me and Preston didn't even eat any.

"WHAT THE HELL RIGBY! YOU FUCKING ATE ALL OF THE DAMN POPCORN!" I yell pulling on my hair.

Rigby blankly stared at me then at the popcorn.

"There's still half of it mister..." He responded with a smirk.

-Preston's P.O.V-

Honestly Rigby is kinda cute... I just had to admit it.

Mostly the antlers, I like em on him... Ugh what am I saying I'm not gay anymore! Right?

I shook those thoughts away and walked inside the movie theater. I sat in the seat I was assigned to and looked at the huge TV thing.

"DAMN WHEN I'M RICH IMA GET ONE THAT BIG!" Rigby yelled in front of all the other furs.

I saw someone throw a bucket of popcorn at Rigby.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START!" They shouted throwing him another one.

Rigby picked up the popcorn and ate them all before the eye can blink.

"I think you ment Comercials..." Rigby smirked sitting down next to me.

The movie was technically all about these highschoolers breaking out of school and finding themselves being the 'worlds saviors'. The whole movie was pretty cheesy but whenever I turn to look at Rigby he would look interested. And again... he looked adorable when he was looking at something and his little mouth would always hang out.

Finally the movie was over and Rigby seemed very happy to see it.

"Thanks Preston! That was one of the best movies I've seen!" Rigby yelled pulling me into a hug. I was surprised but hugged him anyways.

"Look at you to lovebirds," Roffin said breaking our moment.

"Shut the fuck up Roffin-doodles..." Rigby called Roffin.

Roffin gave an annoyed face.

"Can you like stop calling me that? Unless you want me to keep making fun of you both and call you Itsy Bitzy Rigby!" Roffin laughed slapping his knee.

I could tell Rigby was super angry since I literally saw little puffs of smoke coming out of his ears and nose. Is he also half bull?

Roffin must've noticed because he then started sweating like crazy and started to laugh awkwardly.

"Hahaha... we should be probably be heading back home right?" Roffin said making a run towards the exit.

And that's why you don't make fun of my boyfriend! I mean... What the hell am I saying...

I laughed and Rigby went chasing after Roffins pink and gray tail.

I went to the register thing and asked for medium popcorn for Rigby. I waited a bit until they finally gave me the medium sized bucket with popcorn inside. I walked... well more like ran towards Rigby and Roffin-doodles and as I finally caught up Rigby smelled the scent of popcorn.

"Preston... what do you have in your hands?" Rigby asked a bit grabby reaching for the popcorn without my permission.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Not just yet Mr. Cordiner Wolf. Im gonna give you a little challenge, you can only eat one popcorn... WHEN you see a pink car..." I said forming a smirk with my lips.

Rigby gave a little pout and put his puppy eyes to work.

"Pwease Pweston? May I have popcworn?" Rigby said showing a little glimmer to his puppy eyes.

They were so hard to resist so I revealed the popcorn from my hand and gave it to Rigby.

"Fine," I said putting my ears down.

Rigby smiled and ate it all in front of us.

This was one very crazy day...