Chapter 40: Finale

Ahh... the last chapter of this furry story... Young Love... it was fun right? How a young furry met another one, got his heart destroyed, met his brother for the first time and... met the true love of his life. Will his journey continue? Wait for the sequel on October 14, 2017... now... onto the last chapter...

Rigby's P.O.V

I cried and cried that night. It was all because of Lark. I need to get her back. Preston has now been ignoring me. Why? What did I do to him? Is he gonna move on without me?

"Hey Rigby. I'm going over to Termno's place. See ya later!" Preston yelled behind me. He didn't even give me a chance to speak before he darted off. He just grabbed his coat and dashed off. I sighed and went over to Roffin's room. It was empty. I decided that he needed help so I called in someone to take him away so he could release all his stress. I sat on Roffin's messed up bed from that night. I looked at his bookbag. Then the bag. I got so angry I grabbed the bag and tore it into a million pieces. I scratched and ripped it until all you could see was little shreds. I started panting and groaning. Why was my life like this? I stared out Roffin's window and looked at the outdoors. Lots of people living casual normal lives but me.... I only received 10% of a normal life. Not until I came out as gay. My mom came inside with a frown on her face. She sat next to me and patted my back. She then hugged me. I never hug people but I think today... I needed it. I hugged her back and I could see that she smiled. She let go and went back towards the living room. Gosh I really cared about my only brother. He was my little brother, also known as my best friend. It killed me to see him like that. I got out of his room before I started to cry a waterfall.

"Hey mom I'm going out for a walk... I kinda need it." I told my mom as I grabbed my coat off of the rack. She nodded and looked at Kyle in a serious mode. Kyle shrugged then nodded. I left the house and made my way over towards the park... I rescued Preston in.

I walked all around the playgrounds and stuff looking at the little kids playing catch the tail. I smiled the frowned when I realized that in one point in their lives... they will be just as sad and depressed as I am right now. I let out a deep sigh and walked over towards the tree I was laying against the day I saved Preston. I got to the tree and just thinked about how messed up my life was. I was gonna lose my brother, my dad hates me, my boyfriend could be cheating on me, what else? I sighed again as a tear left my eye. I shook my head and turned around to leave but something stopped me. Something deep in my heart told me to stay. I stood still for a moment and thought again. I sat back down and started fidgeting with my tail. I thought about the feelings I developed for Dom. That wasn't him. I just knew deep down somewhere that the Dom Blake was with, isn't the real one. I just laughed at the thought of when Dom will actually snap out of it, which in my guess is... never but hey... nobody knows. I loved Dom, loved but not anymore right? I'm with Preston. It's just that... Dom was one of the furs I actually loved, but we just had to go to that club right...

I sighed then looked at the river that was in front of me. The beautiful scenery. I grabbed a rock that was next to me and threw it as far as I could. It went far and far never to be seen again. I chuckled then looked at the ground, I lightly shook my head and turned to look back at the river. Then an Idea clicked on me. I took a long look at the river and had a good idea... on how to end my suffering. I was some how able to crack a smile. I stood up and walked over towards the river. I looked down at my reflection, god I just barely realized I was that ugly. I sighed.

"See ya Preston, see ya Roffin, see ya mom, see ya cruel world..." I whispered as I let myself fall onto the water. I felt it splash against me. I started sinking down until I could feel myself slowly losing breath. Just as I thought I was gonna go. I could feel a pair of paws grab me and drag me up but I couldn't see anything anymore, either I fainted... or died.

... Honestly, this was kinda very emotional (for me... I think I almost cried writing it all) but just for you all to know.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

This is not the end of Rigby/Bruce.

SPOILER ALERT FINISHED!!!

See ya fluff buzzies... in the sequel...

This is officially Rigby signing off
(So far)

~Rigby Bruce Cordiner Wolf