Chapter 35: Operation Roffin Doodles

-Preston's P.O.V-

"Shh... Rigby let's go inside... I'll make you popcorn and put Set It Off music if you want..." I replied noting some if his favorite things. He giggled and nodded. I picked him up bridal style and I opened the door. Kyle was still watching Netflix not knowing his step-son could've been dead!

I closed the door with my foot and I made my way towards Rigby's room which was gray and blue. Surprisingly no black. I layed him on his bed and I made my way downstairs. I grabbed a popcorn bag and placed it in the microwave. I put the minutes in and went back to Rigby's room. I grabbed my phone and his bluetooth speaker. I connected my phone with the speaker and put the song 'Why Worry' (A/N LOL I AM HEARING THAT SONG RIGHT NOW!). I then made my way towards Roffin's room. He was currently drawing. He noticed me coming in and stopped what he was doing.

"Hey Roff... can you help me cheer Rigby up? He was currently being choked by Felix and... he isn't feeling well." I said putting my ears down because my boyfriend isn't feeling well.

Roffin stood up and nodded putting all his utensils away. I waited for him to be ready. We made our way towards Rigby's room. The door was shut and I could hear someone singing inside the room. I opened it quietly and Rigby was singing quietly. And he wasn't that bad... he was ok.

"I know your thinking no no no no~."

....

"Why.... please tell me why do we worry~"

"WHYYY why do we worry at all...~" Rigby sang. He then turned to look at us staring at him with wide eyes. Rigby then started blushing.

"Rigby didn't know you could sing like that?" Roffin said surprised. Rigby shook his head as he turned off the music from embarrassment.

"Hey Bruce. We aren't making fun of you... it's ok to let your secret talents out." I whispered in his ear. I motion my lips against his and give them a little peck. He smiles and takes a deep sigh.

"Well... I guess I can let that out of the way hehe," He giggles. I smile and turn to Roffin. He also smiles.

"Hey Roffin me and Rigby have to talk about something real quick. Mind if you leave?" I ask. He smirks and rolls his eyebrows in a funny way.

"Ok but don't take things to far." He giggles. Me and Rigby turn to look at eachother blushing  uncontrollably. Roffin giggled and left.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asks spreading his arms in a funny way across the bed.

"Remember how you said you wanted to surprise Roffin by bringing his girlfriend over here?" I say. He nods and sits next to me putting his head in my shoulder which was kinda hard since he had the antlers.

"I think it's time. I saw him drawing in his room and I looked at the picture and it was him drawing a girl so maybe it is time. SO SPILL THE BEANS BRUCE TELL ME HOW WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS!" I say almost shouting at the end.

"Preston I think you just made me deaf.... you literally yelled in my ear so I'm not going to be able to hear your hot sexy voice ever again!" He yelled as he fell to the ground giggling at the end.

"NUUUUUUUU!" I yelled again as I fell with him. I landed on top of him and I looked right into his eyes. I was about to kiss him passionately as the door opened to see Rigby's mom blushing at what me and Rigbys position was.

"Didn't know you boys wanted to speed things up...!" She said as she left the room.

"WE WEREN'T GONNA TAKE THINGS TO FASTS MOM!" I heard Rigby yell. He then turned to look at me. I saw his sparkling dark blue eyes. I had the urge to kiss him forever. Rigby seemed to have the same thought because It didn't take a single second as he shoved his muzzle against mine. The feeling was just so magical that I didn't want it to end. But after a few minutes we ran out of breath so we had to back away.

"That... that was"

"Magical"

We both smile as we stand up and sit in the bed.

"So continuing Operation Roffin Doodles. I was thinking that me and you would ask mom we are going to visit your family ok? But we really just go to Roffin's old house and look for a girl named Lark Diaz." Rigby says putting his paw in his hair. I nodded but there was just one problem.

"It's all good but. Remember. My parents will be furious to see me." I said putting my ears down.

"Oh yeah... forgot... sorry." He responded stroking my back. I gave a weak smile and stood up.

"Come on let's go!" I say as I start taking my shirt off. Rigby blushes as he looks at me and he turns around.

I giggled and look for another shirt. I settled for a tan brown v-neck shirt matching my colors. Rigby seemed to have also changed because when I turned to look at him he had a light blue v-neck with a dark blue vest on. We both turned around to change our pants. After I saw Rigby turn around I kept on giving him little peaks and lets just say he has a FINE ASS.

"Im ready how bout you?"I ask. I turn around and see that he managed to get some jeans on.

"Yup come on let's go!" Rigby storms off running out of the room. I laugh and run after him. We stop and look for Rigby's mom. She was in her room using her phone.

"Hey mom... just wanted to ask if... me and Preston could you know... go to a fair near... well really far away. You know I haven't had a lot of fun." Rigby says switching the plan. His mom thinks and nods.

"Well you better be here before midnight. Go have fun and Preston. Take care of my son cause I know that maniac will get himself lost like he did when he was 10. He misunderstood me for another blue wolf. He holded her hand for 30 minutes not realizing it wasn't me!" She said laughing. I giggled and turned to look at Rigby who was furious but blushing at the same time.

"Do you always have to embarrass me?" Rigby growled pulling on my arm exiting the room. I giggled and we both made our way to Kyle's car.

"Don't even dare give it a single scratch!" I heard Kyle yell. Rigby smirked and gave the car a tiny scratch.

"OOPS!" He yelled. Kyle groaned. We got inside the car and I drove us to Roffin's old house. It took a couple of hours but it was for my boyfriend's brother. Finally we arrived at his old house. We both got out of the car and we made our way in front of the house.