Chapter 11:Lets Go Home For Once....

When we entered the hospital I bet the nurses were sick of us coming but they didn't say a word. We led poor Rhea into a room and the nurses took her away.

"Wonder what's gonna happen to her? Maybe someone stabbed her uh?" James said.

I was to busy hearing my favorite music from my favorite band Panic! At The Disco "Victorious" I didn't realize that we were already in inside the room with Rhea all stitched up.

I took off my ear buds and went to look at her. She also took a look at me and blushed.

"Why does she keep blushing when she looks at me wait... DOES SHE LIKE ME!?" I shreek in my mind.

"Hey Rhea are you alright? The big cut in your stomach seems bad kind of like all the scratches and scars on Rigby?"Hyp says.

"I-It does hurt... Alot" Rhea said with a frown.

"Rhea do you want me to call your parents?" Alder said holding his phone out.

"NO.. I mean please don't " Rhea shreeked.

Alder put phone back in his pocket. After that the same doctor that cured me came into Rheas room.

"Hey There Mrs. Doctor lady " I say while waving. She waved back and went inside Rheas room.

She told us to wait in the waiting room. When she closed the door on us we headed to the waiting room. When I was about to take a seat I saw Leonard. He was over with his friends laughing. I got angry
and headed over to where they were.

"Oh Look who we have here Mr. To weakington,"Leonard teased. All if his friends laughed.

"Good we are in this hospital because someones ass is about to be kicked" I Tried to say while keeping my cool.All of his friends laughed.

"I think you need to go to comeback school cause that was awful" Leonard said while laughing so hard I think he ran out of breath.

All of my friends came running over to me.

"Come on Leonard leave Rigby Alone," Hyp said.

"Oh look who we have here? A group of fags all protecting the only straight right?" Leonard said.

"Actually I'm also gay and we don't need you to talk shit about us Leonard," I snarl.

"Come on are all furs I meet gay?" He laughed.

I was about to punch him until Rhea was coming out of the room. She was stiched up. When I turned to look at Leonard I caught him blush.

"H-Hey guys" Rhea said covering her chest.

"Hmm want me to help you get over to the house" I offered.

When I told Rhea that she totally was absolutely blushing and I now knew why.

"S-sure I could use a little help," Rhea nervously said.

All the guys looked at me, even Leonard and his pals.

"Hey get your hands off her I'll take her! "Leonard said pushing me aside towards Dom and the others.

Rhea looked at Leonard and seemed disgusted.

"Uh I guess Leonard will... " Rhea said losing her blush.

"Come on guys let's head to Rigbys place hope we don't find a dead body..."Hyp says before letting out a chuckle.

We all arrive to my block and we talk about what happened to me.

"Wait so your going to your Dads house, We'll come with you ok? "Dom says.

"Come on we have to pack then, also where is your dads house?" Razz asks.

"Oh yeah.... um it's in.... Oregon?" I say with a nervous look.

All the guys take a look at each other. "Hey Rigs come over here,"I hear Dom say.

I walk over to Dom which he was over behind all of us.

"Yeah Um what's wrong?" I ask knowing what he was about to say.

"I'm just so sorry I think you won't forgive me...Fuck Dyana.... " Dom says with a whimper.

I've never heard him whimper. He was always so nice and confident I've actually never seen him this sad.

"Dom... I forgive you...," I say kissing his cheek. Dom immediately gave a deep blush.

"Rigby... I love you and I want you to keep that in mind" Dom said while picking me up and pulling me closer giving me a passionate kiss.

I then quickly started to get hard under him. Dom seemed to notice and smirked in the Kiss. I gently put my hand in back of his head and noticed Dom moan in action.

I then broke the kiss and smiled at him. I quickly tried to hide my blush until I noticed all the guys in front if us staring...

"You guys look like you've been having alot of fun eh?" Hyp teases grabbing a packet of Skittles out of his pocket.

"Oh shut up guys!?" I quickly yell. They all started to laugh.

Me and Dom blushed a deep red but kept on going.

"Hey Dom... Might just let you know but..." I say nervously.

"What is it?" He says tilting his head in a very cute way.

"Uh my real name isn't Rigby..." I said biting myself trying to take back those simple words. He seemed very surprised.

"Nobody every knew that and well.... My really name is... "

(To Be Continued.....SIKE!?)

"My real name is....Br-uce," I said biting my lip. Dom seemed like his whole life was a lie.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked in a mood I've never heard him say in. I tried hiding my face in my jacket but he pulled it down.

All of the others came running towards us. "What's the problem?" James asked. I sighed and decided to tell the others. "Ok guys u-m might as well tell you so my name really isn't Rigby... It's Bruce, " I squealed.

(-------------------------------------------------------)
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter of Young Love!It was a very hard chapter cause of all I've been going through but I'll try to keep writing this story in my free time!?I just want you all to know Is that I love you all!?