Chapter 2:P.E

"So... Class... get out you little skum bags." The teacher replied laying back in his chair taking a donut from his desk and putting it in his mouth. Dom looked excited that we were gonna finally get out of the first HOW TO SURVIVE HELL class.

"What's you next class Rigby?" He asks looking down at the ground then back at me.

"I got P.E next how about you Dom?" I tell him hoping we would get the same class.

"Well I guess we have two classes together!" He says. I jumped so eagerly I almost hit my head on the roof. I guess I am a really tall fur.

Me and Dom went over to P.E and found the lockers. "Here Rig you can have this one next to mine" Dom said generously. "Of course I'll take it Dom!"I say.

Dom takes his shirt off and I just look at his muscular slim body. "What do I have something on me?" Dom questions me looking at his abs. "W-What oh N-n-no Not at all its just that u-uh nevermind!?" I embarrassingly say.

Now it was my turn to take my shirt off. "Woah Rig you workout uh?"Dom asks watching my "abs".

"Ohh Uh hehe you noticed uh?"I tell him. Me and Dom change the rest of what was left and we headed out to the Gym. "Ok Everyone today we will be doing 50 push-ups!" Mr. Lionel said. "Oh come on Lion!Rig barely came here and you are gonna make us do 50? Now that's not fair." Dom says. "Does it look like I care Dominic...Cause I Dont! And for you Dom I will make you do 60 for talking back to a teacher." Mr.Lionel yells.

"Teachers are overrated...mostly Gym teachers..." Dom says with a sigh. I slowly nod and follow what Mr. Lionel wants us to do. After all of the class does 50 and Dom 60 Mr.Lionel says he is going outside of the gymnasium and if he hears us messing and fooling around he will give us all detention. "Ehh What ever you say Mr.LionHELL." Dom angrily says.

"Hey you must be Rigby!" Someone tells me. "Names Flux but you can call me Razz and here is my boyfriend Cole! " Razz says reaching for my paw.

Cole was hiding behind Razz. I smiled at him and turned back to Razz.

"Nice to meet you Razz... and Cole. You and Cole look like a cute couple by the way! "I tell Razz and Cole.

"We get that alot... Are you and Dom a thing?Cause it looks like it... If not I'm sorry I thought you were!" Razz randomly asks.

Me and Dom turn to look at each other. We both blush.

"Wait what? Oh no I barely met him!We do seem to hang alot but no we are nothing!" I stamper. Well not yet... I think to myself.

"Oh sorry, Really sorry!" Razz says. "Its ok." I tell him."So Rigby wanna hang out sometime?" Razz says. I grin and hug him, which is a big coincidence since im not a big hugger. "There's your answer," I grin.