Chapter 22: Nice Knowing Ya

-Rigby's P.O.V-

"You guys may now check on the patients Sky Gordon and Barry Bullet," the same gray fox who picked them up told us checking something in his clipboard. I nodded rapidly cause I really wanted to check if my little brother's friends were ok.

I was desperate to get inside. Finally when the guy opened the door I went towards the 1st one I saw which was Barry... and If I remember that was the bunny. I walked up to his bed and suddenly felt terribly bad... I sighed and fell on one knee, I then examined his body.

"Hmm, typical brown fur, way better head hair than mine... and wait..." I said out loud.

I looked at the back of his paws and saw a birthmark. A red 'X' with a white dot in the middle.

"What a unique birthmark Barry," I mumbled touching my own birthmark at the back of my ear.

I then suddenly hear all of the others come inside the room. Then after a couple minutes we heard a small groan from the back of the room. We all turn our heads to the sudden noice until we see Sky's little head poking out from under the covers. Roffin immediately runs over to him and pulls Sky into a huge bear hug. I smiled gently at what I saw and thought... maybe it wouldn't be that bad to have little Roffin-Doodles as a brother.

"Hey Sky...you hanging ok there?" Roffin smiled patting Sky's head. I gave a soft smile welcoming Sky into our Furry Gang.

"I-I guess Roffin, sorry for what Leonard did back there... I really am... oh and whose this fellow?" Sky said pointing towards me.

"Sorry for not introducing myself Sky, I am Rigby Cordiner Wolf... well to be exact... Rigby Lance Martin Cordiner Wolf... I as you can probably tell am Roffin-Doodles twin brother," I say really fast.

"Good to know Rigby Lance Martin Cordiner Wolf..." Sky said giving a stiff giggle.