Chapter 39: Far Apart

The Gang!!! (Well more like band...)

Its been 3 months now. Roffin is still very devistated from Lark. Me and Preston have been spending less time with each other. He spends more time with Termno and his gang now a days. We were currently leaving school and, just as always... Preston was with Termno. I always wanted to beat his tiny little ass but Preston would always defend him.

Rigby your just imaging things... he... is... not... cheating... on you.........right?

I shrugged my thoughts. Roffin came walking towards me a little drowsy since he almost never sleeps. I sighed at how messed up my life was.

"I-I see Preston isn't with you." Roffin mumbled not even loud enough for me to hear.

I nodded sadly as I saw Preston wave goodbye towards Termno. Was It just me or did I see Preston wink at Termno. Nooo. Rigby JUST STOP IMAGINING THINGS!

I rubbed my eyes to see if it was real but I just saw Preston next to me.

"Uh? You alright there? Something in your eye?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Noo... just... daydreaming?" I lied shrugging my shoulders. He nodded not buying it and the three of us made our way towards my house.

"Preston... your still with me right? I mean yo-"

"Yes I'm still with you Rigby... I am and will always be." Preston said shaking his head. I noticed that when he said that, his voice seemed very cracky, as if he didn't want to say those words. I nodded slowly.

TimeSkip

"R-Rigby, I t-think Preston m-might be c-cheating on you..." Roffin stuttered. We were inside his room. Preston was in the bathroom taking a shower. I shook my head in disagreement, because, I didn't want it to be true.

"No... Preston just said that they were best friends. He would never do that to me..." I replied looking down at my paws. Roffin shuddered and reached for something that was in his bookbag. He pulled out a black bag. I tilted my head in curiousity as I stared at the bag. Roffin then pulled a white bottle of... alcohol?

"Roffin what the fuck. Are you doing!?" I yelled as I took the bottle running to the back yard pouring it all in the ground.

"I want to die," Roffin said behind me. "My life is horrible. Everything is terrible and I can't take it anymore. Just... just please kill me."

I looked at him shocked. How could he say something like that.

"I want to die," Roffin repeated, louder this time and somewhat calmer. "I'm not joking. Please, just kill me. I know you can do it."

"Im not going to kill you,  Roffin," I said.

"It would be so easy," Roffin whispered. He quickly ran up to his room and came back with a pillow.

"Just take this pillow and put it over my face. Suffocate me. It would be fast and painless. Please, just kill me."

I couldn't beleive what I was hearing. I wanted to run up to him and shove something up his throat to understand what the hell he was saying. I was paralyzed with fear. I couldn't move a single muscle out of terror at the thought that I might be about to watch my brother's life end. I have to stop this madness.

"Do It!" Roffin screamed.

"I'm not going to kill you, Roffin!" I repeated, louder this time. I gulped in air and tried to get my heart to stop pounding out of my chest. Roffin ran up to me and cried in my shoulder. I tried to sooth him by patting his back. I didn't realize it but I started crying into him as well. I didn't want to lose my brother. After about 30 minutes of standing in the middle of my back yard I heard little snores. Roffin fell asleep.

"What's happening?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned to look at Preston who had a towel wrapped around his waist. I shook my head.

"Help me carry Roffin to bed, please." I said feeling more tears fall down my cheeks. He nodded and carried Roffin fully. He then ran back to the house. I sighed as I took a long look at the broken glass bottle of alcohol. I stuck out the middle finger and ran back with Preston.

Poor Roff-Roff :(. If you guys noticed but the bolded letters were part of a book I read. If you all guess what book I got it from you will get a shout out or a book (by me... DUH) about your fursona/oc! I know my offers are dumb but... whatever.