Chapter 13:A Gay Club? Pt 1

"Soo how did you sleep my little Bruno," Dom said putting his shirt on.

"Uhhh what's happening?" I said rising and rubbing my eyes.

"It's Sunday Bruno, I'll wake the others you stay here and change," Dom said going to the hallway to wake the others.

I sat up trying to figure out what happened. Then when I stood up to get my shirt Razz and Cole jumped out of under my bed.

"Good Morning!" They shouted.

"Gaaaaagh!? Holy Furry Nibblets!?" I yelled almost making a 360 in mid air.
Razz and Cole laughed their butts off as I almost fell out the window.

"Never ever scare me like that!?" I snarled letting out an angry growl.

They stared at me leaving my room in silence except my growling. "Uh I mean uhhhhh, just don't scare me that hard?" I tried saying trying to keep my cool and trying to stand up and get away from the window I almost flew out of.

"Wow sorry didn't know you would get that angry? I thought that would be a typical prank?" Razz said helping me up.

"Might as tell you I also have anger problems..." I say trying to stay calm but letting out a laugh. They just looked at me and soon my whole room was filled with laughter.

I smiled at them and then realized that my shirt wasn't on till I remembered I took it off before bed. I blushed but decided I'd go shirtless to wake up the others with Dom.

"Hyp and Alder are already awake, James is the only one that needs to be shaken, "Dom said walking into my room. I walked towards him and pulled him in for a peck on the lips meaning "Good Morning". He smiled and sat on my bed pulling his phone out to take a picture. I wanted to photo bomb him so when he was about to take the picture I quickly moved towards him sticking my tongue out at the camera.

"Hey it was gonna be a good shot!?" Dom said pushing me aside.

"Yeah with me in it, " I said sticking my tongue out to Dom. He smirked and quickly licked my tongue while it was out. "What was that for!?" I said wiping my snout removing his saliva. "Oh you had something in there," He said with a smirk. I gave him a soft punch and left my room to greet the others.

I quickly moved towards the living room to see if James was awake but nope... He was fast asleep. I nudged him a little to wake him up until I noticed he was drooling. I blushed and removed his saliva with my paw. He then quickly jumped up in surprise.

"Wha? What's going on," James said taking a look at me. He blushed as he noticed I didn't have a shirt on.

"Wacha looking at?" I tell James as I catch him taking a look at my "abs" and by that I mean big fat belly...jk.

"Oh n-nothing just n-nothing!?" James said looking away but still taking some peeks. I nodded and walked over to check on Hyp and Alder.

"Hey how did you guys sleep?" I asked as I walked inside the room. "Good, very good!?" Hyp said combing his hair still without a shirt on. "Same I slept awesome, I liked the memory foam!?" Alder said putting his new pair of clothing.

I nodded to them and moved over to the kitchen until I saw Cole making breakfast for all of us while wearing a chef's apron.