Chapter 25: Preston's Dream PT 2

-Preston's Dream- -FlashBack-

"WOOOOOOHOOOOO CANNONBALL!" Aaron yells as he runs up to the pool and jumps in. Aaron comes out shivering.

"T-T-Toooo C-Coo-oold..." Aaron manages to say out loud.

My mom and dad start laughing uncontrollably.

I also started giggling at what my brother did.

After I changed into my shorts in the boys locker room I saw a familiar face walk up to me. That is until I realized who it was.

Wild...

"Hey Preston... I thought something happened and we wouldn't make it to the pool... was it Aaron?" Wild said pinning my arms above me and him giving small nibbles to my ears inside of a locker.

"L-Leave me alone!" I growl kicking him in the stomach and running out making my way towards the pool.

"You don't tell me what to do!" I heard him growl from behind me as he throws a punch in my back causing a bunch of furs to stare at us... some yelling FIGHT! FIGHT!

"Looks like your parents aren't here either," He evilly laughed while pinning me again stuffing his muzzle against mine.

He kissed me for a while but I kicked him again this time in the balls.

He fell to his knees howling in pain. I quickly tried to find Aaron.

"Aaron! Aar-"

"Now, Now... you wouldn't want him to get hurt will ya?" Wild said pushing me towards the floor he was about go punch me again but I didn't feel anything because someone went to block it.

Aaron...

I opened my eyes and stared at my brother's weak body laying next to me.

"Aaron why! Why would you take a punch for me!?" I yell putting my hands on my head.

"Hmm what he also deserves," I heard Wild respond giving a snicker.

"Oh you!" I growl punching him in his chest causing my knuckles to bleed.

He had enough and pushed me towards a fence and he took his chance to carry Aaron and throw him in the deep end. The thing was... he didn't really know how to swim.

"Aaron!" I yell in pain as I watch his lifeless body being thrown into the pool.

I snarl and run up to where Wild threw him and see he still has a little bit of oxygen. I start to give him CPR. I grab his muzzle and put it next to mine... until...

-Back to Reality- -Preston's P.O.V-

I started to wonder why I was kissing someone then...

I noticed I was kissing Rigby.

I pulled back immediately and blushed.

"I-I sorry R-Rigby I-I had a nightmare!" I squeal hoping he would forgive me.

"I kinda noticed. You were squirming around in my bed so I though I should come up to check on you and the next thing I know your kissing me," I heard Rigby say in the darkness. Sure it was dark but I happened to spot him blush.

"Y-Yeah..." I sigh as I notice I took a shower in sweat.

"What did you dream of?" Rigby said hopping in bed with me.

"M-my brothers... d-death," I sighed as I took a preview of my dream.

"You and Aaron must've been really close," Rigby sighed as he sat a little closer to me.

"Yup, whatever you do in your life... take care of the ones you love... take care of your little brother Rigby, take care of Roffin, I tried to take care of mine but... I failed," I whimpered as I set my ears down.

"Preston, you took care of yours... now I will take after you..." Rigby said as he hugged me.