Chapter 27!: He's Joining the Basketball Team?

Hey dudes... I think this book might come to an end soon... Either this book will stop in Chapter 50 or in others... but I just wanted to keep that in mind. Now back to Rigby...

-Preston's P.O.V-

After I got changed Me, Roffin, and Rigby ate pancakes that looked like popcorn and Rigby seemed to enjoy them.

"Ugh I don't want to go to school!" I groaned stopping eating.

"Nobody wants to go to school... except for my cousin (A/N You know I'm talking about you Nbook!)" Rigby said dropping his fork.

"Guys school is fun!" Roffin yelled.

"How am I related to you! No sibling of mine likes school!" Rigby groaned stretching and walking towards the living room.

I laughed and made my way towards the living room as well. Rigby just emitted this aura that I liked so I just wanna be with him.

Roffin followed me as well and soon enough we were all ready to go to school. Rigby opened the door and soon enough we were right in front of the school. I have to admit I was scared at first because my ex goes there but I didn't see him at all.

Turns out I was with Rigby for all of my classes... except two. I walked to first period with Rigby and sat next to him.

"Hey Preston might want to sit somewhere else... someone already sits there," Rigby whispered to me.

I nodded and took the other seat next to him. That's when a otter... and foxish fur came walking up to Rigby poking his antlers.

"Leave me fucking alone Dom," Rigby snarled at the other fur... probably Dom?

"Come on what did I even do to you?" Dom laughed poking him again.

"You did this Dom all these injuries... but the one that hurts the most was... my heart Dom, my fucking heart!" Rigby said in the bridge of tears.

The otter just laughed and finally I stood up and pulled Rigby into a hug. He hugged me back and slowly tears were falling from his cheeks into my sweater.

I patted his back and he was able to control himself. Then we were finally settled in for... 90 minutes of pure boredom.

-Rigby's P.O.V-

Finally first class is over... now we are all heading to P.E. Me and Preston walked side by side and we then took a look at each other and we both smiled.

"Rigby? How did I find a sweet fur like you?"

"You didn't. More like I SAVED you," I responded back. We laughed a bit until we finally reached the gym.

We changed into our gym clothes and began doing our exercise. Preston seemed like a jock out there. We was doing an amazing job in almost every sport. Soon enough I saw a group full of jocks walking towards him.

"Hey your names Preston right?" A wolf asked him in a deep voice, he also seemed like the leader.

"Yeah Preston Marlow..." Preston said putting his paw in the back of his neck.

"Preston... how bout' you join our group ey? You are really good out there playing basketball... maybe you should be in the basketball team with us?" The wolf said again patting Preston's back.

"Oh uh... sure I'll give it a try?" Preston agreed slowly nodding.

"Great see ya later!" The wolf yelled walking to a different direction.

Preston came running up to me.

"Did you hear that? I think I might be in the basketball team..." Preston asked still confused.

"Yeah I heard it all right..." I said patting his back.

"First day here and your doing a good job so far!" I giggle.

"Exactly... can't wait till tomorrow!"