Chapter 26: Morning Routine...

(DEEEEEWWWRS! 🔝)

-Preston's P.O.V-

"Shall we go to sleep now?" I ask a little awkward since I couldn't get the kissing part out of my system.

"Yeah I think we shall..." Rigby said standing up and getting ready to leave.

"I uh.... Rigby... can you like... stay here with me?" I begged not wanting to sleep alone after the dream I just got and... when I was around him... I felt a spark go inside of my body.

He turned around and nodded while walking up to me and laying on the bed.

"Night," I whispered hugging onto him not wanting to let go.

"N-Night," I heard Rigby stutter as he wrapped a paw around my waist making me blush.

-TimeSkip-

-BEEP- -BEEP- -BEEP- Is what I heard until someone grabbed the mysterious beeping noise and throwing it across a wall.

I woke up and groaned.

"What day is it," I moaned not wanting to get up.

"Today is a school day Preston," Rigby growled getting up.

"How did you sleep?" Rigby asked as he went up to go to the bathroom.

"Well, not that good... your antlers were poking me..." I said gesturing his new antlers.

"God dammit these antlers," Rigby groaned as he exited the room.

Something just sparked when I was kissing Rigby... I don't know what it was but... I liked that feeling... like I've had it before...

"Good Morning Prestooooo!" I heard Roffin say as he entered the room yawning.

"Hey Roffin, how di- wait... am I also going to school?" I ask tilting my head.

"Oh yaa why?" Roffin asks looking inside of Rigby's closet.

"Oh dammit," I say copying one of Rigby's famous sayings.

"I have kinda a bad reputation with someone going there..." I said smacking myself.

"With who?"

"A Fox named Felix," I groaned remembering how he used to treat me.

"Why what happened between both of you?" He asked grabbing a pair of jeans and a pink shirt with a purple vest.

"He was my ex, I broke up wigh him and well... he didn't take it well so he kinda abuses me to go back with him..." I say hoping I would've never dated him.

"Really?" He said before Rigby came inside the room wearing jeans, a blue shirt, and a black vest.

"Guys breakfast is ready," Rigby said in his morning voice.

His voice kinda sounds hot...

-Rigby's P.O.V-

I still couldn't believe Preston kissed me. But sadly... it was on accident.

I know I shouldn't be falling in love that quick but... it's Preston we're talking about! While he was sleeping I... kinda was watching him hug onto my arm...

"Ok we'll be there in a sec," Preston said walking up to my closet and picking out his clothes.

"Ok Preston..." Roffin said walking towards me.

"What were you guys doing in there...?" Roffin whispered looking at me plasting a smirk on his face.

"You don't have to whisper, we were just talking... nothing big," I said replaying him kissing me.

"Yeah right, I saw the two of you guys kiss, I was watching, there was a crack in the door so I was like... WHY NOT!?" He said snickering.

"First of all, Stalker, second of all it was an accident... he had a nightmare..." I groan pushing him.

"Ohhhhh~ a nightmare, of what him losing you?" Roffin purred in my ear.

"Shut up Roffin, it was his brother's death," I said walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh his brother's death sorry," Roffin apologized.

"Apology accepted," I growled looking at my breakfast, pancakes shaped like popcorn.

"Better thank me guys, your mom said I had to learn how to cook for you guys... sorry they look like popcorn," Kyle said cooking more pancakes.

"Oh... I thought they were supposed to be popcorn," I said looking at my plate.

"Quit the popcorn talk and eat!" Kyle growled and finished cooking Preston and Roffin's plate.

*Listening to music* *notices reader looking at me* *unplugs earbuds*

Ohh... didn't notice you there... well how was it? Preston might have feelings for Rigby... Rigby wants to be with Preston... Roffin is... idk wait... why did I even write this...

*continues to listen to 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead'... SEARCH IT UP!*